ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

Well Harris punched his ticket to the NFL tonight if it wasn't already a done deal. I'm hoping Muschamp punched his ticket out of Columbia as well!

I think he will have a opportunity in the NFL for sure, but nothing done in this game against the ole miss defense helped punch a ticket to the NFL.

Reactions: cadcock
But that’s why he’s the starting QB. It’s his reads at the line that are so amazing. Isn’t that what Booboo and Chump said?

It was bad. I mean, I get why a QB would be likely to go into that play thinking pass on 3rd and 10. But man...he hands it off and it’s not just 10 yards...it’s 7 points. That’s hard to swallow.

Bad read by Hill. Nobody gets it right every time. But that was a critical one for sure.

Reactions: cadcock
I think he will have a opportunity in the NFL for sure, but nothing done in this game against the ole miss defense helped punch a ticket to the NFL.
Hahahahaha you are crazy if you dont think scouts will watch his footwork and vision from this game. Ole Miss defense isnt the best but I'm sure no rb has scored what 5 touchdowns on them this year. This was a special game for him.

Good lord I have never seen such a bad defense. Complete and underlay embarrassed. No way in hell muschamp should be our coach after this game. You have to let him go. No way in hell he would be here by tomorrow if it was me. We are a freaking laughing stock to the world and as a program. He has completely ruined us and put us in a position to never recover fo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT