ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

Wisconsin is the real deal. I think they have a good squad. Yes Michigan sux but they are smooth as hell on offense
I would hold judgment until the play a team with a pulse. Michigan is hot garbage on offense and Defense.

Defensive line sucks! How can you never get any QB pressure. You would think they would luck into a sack every now and then but QB's fear nothing back there!

Defensive line sucks! How can you never get any QB pressure. You would think they would luck into a sack every now and then but QB's fear nothing back there!

They aren’t really holding the ball long enough to get pressure. We just can’t slow down the run. That’s the key.

How is that even possible... that is another reason I question Chumps evaluations. No way Kevin became all sec caliber over the summer after being 4th string last year
Actually opposite. He was an unranked recruit at camp, and after committing rivals made him a 3 star.

Reactions: SCexpat38
We’re going to get sick of hearing Elijah Moore tonight. 200 yards All-purpose easily. With these penalties, this is our chance to force a FG. Will we?

Reactions: Legendary Cock
I’d be pissed if that call was against us. Man...football has gone to $hit. That’s just good blocking.

2 plays and a TD. 1st and 27. Tanner should fire Muschamp at halftime. No way we are stopping them. I could throw passes on this defense.

1st and goal from the 27 & they score with ease, LOL...this is a joke.

Hot damn those all orange Gator jerseys just made me puke in my mouth a little.

Must be Charlie Pell Day there.

Ellis has come to play

rIU4rm6fcDgXIJsA7yXbH4YSE7KSIAbnu9UaIDC8eKJam-O1E9nCkfMDeWA7KN5TvrtW7Bi3jbk-kEGhe1zgvkT8LKgE60UWCaBc8oaH

• Haha
Reactions: Legendary Cock
How many punts have we forced the last three games?
Field goal attempts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT