ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that all you Taters were not here during your beat downs. Typical of a Tater. I know enough of them to understand they way they are

That's the way it works. Gamecocks were absent on t-net after our last match but abundant during the streak. Both sides are guilty...nothing really funny about it. It's to be expected.

That's the way it works. Gamecocks were absent on t-net after our last match but abundant during the streak. Both sides are guilty...nothing really funny about it. It's to be expected.
t-net bans people for their user names. forget trying to post something that isn't "all in urange". they're pathetic.

t-net bans people for their user names. forget trying to post something that isn't "all in urange". they're pathetic.

I can assure you, you have to do more than just create a user name to get banned. Something tells me you might be omitting some small details. What was your t-net handle?

i've heard stories of people being rejected for having the word "cock" in their username, but I was able to get an account. Having said that, they are a lot quicker on the banhammer than the folks over at Taternet

I can assure you, you have to do more than just create a user name to get banned. Something tells me you might be omitting some small details. What was your t-net handle?
I hadn't posted over there in ages. When I did try to post it said I was banned. They will ban you in a heartbeat over there.

We can tell you don't look anything up. You apparently don't know anything, either.

First AND SECOND drug test failure by clemsux football player: A warning! No missed playing time.

You clemsux fans might want to become educated before you start spouting off your mouths....and keystrokes. Wait. We're talking about about clemux. That'll never happen. HAHA.

Never happen? You do realize that academically USC is behind Clemson, right. Like a long way.
Oh yeah, I forgot, we cheated our way to a top 20 ranking public school. LOL.

Never happen? You do realize that academically USC is behind Clemson, right. Like a long way.

You can laugh at that, but that embarrassment of a school in the upstate did skew the results of one academic poll to move themselves up in it, and this was proven. Don't ask for a link, look it up yourself. So we know for a fact that clemmons cheats at academics and football.

Fellas I guess the only way to send them back into their barns is for Spurrier to give the GREAT IMPOSTER another good ass kickin in Columbia after Brian Kelly, Bobby Petrino, Paul Johnson and Jimbo Fisher have put a good stompin on Sweeney and the Daboettes.

Yeah, the clemsux fans always seem to forget their cheating. Football & US News. At least you did remember one of them.

The comments were about the drug policies. The stupid clemsux fan was trying to imply SC has a lenient drug policy, when, in fact, it's clemsux with the soft drug policy. 2 failed drug tests and nothing happens to the athlete in taterville. NOTHING.

Try reading. Then maybe one day, you'll move on to comprehension.

You should really take your own advise and remain silent. You're on post # 6 now and are looking pretty stupid. Typical Ignorant clemsux fan.
I have noticed that we get new post numbers over here now. I am almost to 5900 but since the new format and the bans were lifted we start with 0 posts instead of showing the TI posts. And the posts on here before we were banned are erased. Most of us are just waiting to be banned again. Kudos to you for having a meaningful free board.

I have noticed that we get new post numbers over here now. I am almost to 5900 but since the new format and the bans were lifted we start with 0 posts instead of showing the TI posts. And the posts on here before we were banned are erased. Most of us are just waiting to be banned again. Kudos to you for having a meaningful free board.
kudos to you for working towards another ban. wow.

Yeah, the clemsux fans always seem to forget their cheating. Football & US News. At least you did remember one of them.

The comments were about the drug policies. The stupid clemsux fan was trying to imply SC has a lenient drug policy, when, in fact, it's clemsux with the soft drug policy. 2 failed drug tests and nothing happens to the athlete in taterville. NOTHING.

Does Clemson have a med school, law school, and pharmacy school on top of the #1 International business school?

Your image of Cow Tech is mistaken....

One last comment. Dabo has pretty much kept his mouth shut this preseason because he knows he iwill probably bite the dust often this year. One gimpy legged QB and his fleet of super freshmen wideouts will beat the 'cuse and Wake types but the ACC this year I predict will exact revenge on the little twerp. Look for little Wofford to scare hell out of him and the Mighty Tigers.

Not sure what the original poster was referencing, but perhaps he did not realize SCar revamped its policy from 2005-2010's 4-strike days. You have said it 3 or 4 times in this thread, but since you want everyone to "educate" themselves, you should practice some google skills on Clemson's drug policy as I think you are doing it wrong...

Either that or you believe repeating a falsehood several times makes it true.

Wrong. You know its really easy to find these things out if you try just a LITTLE.

First Offense

A positive test result or admission of drugs use will have the following consequences:

Student-athlete will participate in a conference telephone call with head coach, Associate Athletic Director for Student-Athlete Services and parent(s) or legal guardian(s) at which time the consequences of a positive test result will be reviewed.

Student-athlete will be required to attend a mandatory substance-abuse evaluation and education session conducted by a professional counselor who is provided by CUAD. Student-athlete will be subject to frequent unannounced retesting as determined by athletics administration and/or head coach.

Second Offense

Student-athlete will participate in a conference telephone call with head coach, Associate Athletic Director for Student-Athlete Services and parent(s) or legal guardian(s) at which time the consequences of a positive test result will be reviewed.

Student-athlete will be suspended for 10% of the team’s contests. Contests used to satisfy this penalty must be conducted in the championship segment of the team’s season. Postseason competition may be used to satisfy this requirement and the suspension will carry over to the following season if necessary. In cases where 10% results in a fraction of a contest, standard rounding practices will be used to determine the sanction (e.g., 1.7 is rounded up to 2).

Third Offense

If a third positive test or admission of guilt occurs, it must be assumed that the student-athlete has a very significant problem or has made some conscious value judgment as to his or her behavior. The third offense will dictate a dismissal from the team and nonrenewal of financial aid.

Not sure what the original poster was referencing, but perhaps he did not realize SCar revamped its policy from 2005-2010's 4-strike days. You have said it 3 or 4 times in this thread, but since you want everyone to "educate" themselves, you should practice some google skills on Clemson's drug policy as I think you are doing it wrong...

Here's a link. This was after sammy potkins arrest. Educate away, clemsux!

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/...son-and-South-Carolina-Drug-Policies-10465772

That your statement is based on a post by a Scar fan on 24/7 explains it... Carry on.
And yet where is your link, clemsux fan? Even if the guidelines have changed, South Carolina still has a stricter stance than the kitty cats. Missing 25% of games > than 10%.

Wrong. You know its really easy to find these things out if you try just a LITTLE.

First Offense

A positive test result or admission of drugs use will have the following consequences:

Student-athlete will be required to attend a mandatory substance-abuse evaluation and education session conducted by a professional counselor who is provided by CUAD. Student-athlete will be subject to frequent unannounced retesting as determined by athletics administration and/or head coach.

Second Offense

Student-athlete will be suspended for 10% of the team’s contests. Contests used to satisfy this penalty must be conducted in the championship segment of the team’s season. Postseason competition may be used to satisfy this requirement and the suspension will carry over to the following season if necessary. In cases where 10% results in a fraction of a contest, standard rounding practices will be used to determine the sanction (e.g., 1.7 is rounded up to 2).

Third Offense

If a third positive test or admission of guilt occurs, it must be assumed that the student-athlete has a very significant problem or has made some conscious value judgment as to his or her behavior. The third offense will dictate a dismissal from the team and nonrenewal of financial aid.
I posted a link. It was after the sammy potkins arrest. Try a little harder, clemsux fan. Maybe even read the entire post? You can do it! My statement is still correct, Carolina's stance on positive drug tests are stricter than clemsux.

I posted a link. It was after the sammy potkins arrest. Try a little harder, clemsux fan. Maybe even read the entire post? You can do it! My statement is still correct, Carolina's stance on positive drug tests are stricter than clemsux.

I wasnt replying to anything about Carolina or its drug policy. The statement was made that Clemson players can fail two drug test and nothing happen. I was just showing that to be wrong. What I posted is a direct copy from the student athlete handbook.

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209611584

Maybe you should read the entire post. The clemsux fan wrote a failed drug test at South Carolina resulted in a warning. What happens at clemsux? The same thing. And after the second at Carolina, miss 25% of games (only 10% at klempsun). So he didn't know what he was talking about.

I didn't pull it out of my arse. I provided the link. Maybe clemsux changed their stance after the sammy potkins ordeal-? That's when the article was written. At any rate, the link reviewed many school's drug policies.

The fact still remains, South Carolina's drug policy is stricter than clemsux.

Last edited:
I understand now that you and the other fan were discussing the historical drug policies at the respective schools. I originally thought that you were mistakenly referencing the current policy and repeatedly bolding and/or capitalizing "nothing. "

I will re-read your posts as I missed the part where you said, "In the past, Clemson's policy was..."

Thanks.

I understand now that you and the other fan were discussing the historical drug policies at the respective schools. I originally thought that you were mistakenly referencing the current policy and repeatedly bolding and/or capitalizing "nothing. "

I will re-read your posts as I missed the part where you said, "In the past, Clemson's policy was..."

Thanks.
Cool. Pay close attention to the fact that the clemsux fan was trying to bash Carolina for their drug policy, when in fact, it's clemsux with the more lenient policy.

Depending on which era you are referencing, that may or may not be true. I never challenged that but rather the erroneous assertion that a student - athlete at Clemson can fail a drug test with no consequences. Regardless of era, that is not true.

Depending on which era you are referencing, that may or may not be true. I never challenged that but rather the erroneous assertion that a student - athlete at Clemson can fail a drug test with no consequences. Regardless of era, that is not true.
You should have challenged that the clemsux fan who was saying nothing happens at carolina, when nothing also happens for the first offense at clemsux. The problem is, these moronic clemsux fans are running rampant on here and spouting lies. So there's a lot to dispute.

Just saying. Spurrier knew of his past and still recruited him.
Kids will have issues before they are students. klemsux has done the same, if not worse. One thing's for sure, Spurrier wouldn't have kept a player on the team if he had chocked his gf, or thrown her down the stairs, or hit her with a towel rod. clemsux holier than thou attitude is just hilarious. They want to create that perception for show.

Kids will have issues before they are students. klemsux has done the same, if not worse. One thing's for sure, Spurrier wouldn't have kept a player on the team if he had chocked his gf, or thrown her down the stairs, or hit her with a towel rod. clemsux holier than thou attitude is just hilarious. They want to create that perception for show.

What makes you think he would have kicked him off? Hell, he still recruited him knowing his past!!

What makes you think he would have kicked him off? Hell, he still recruited him knowing his past!!
What makes you think the same thing wouldn't happen at clemsux? Oh wait....it has. Therefore, you have no room to talk. Again, holier than thou doesn't work here. We know how clemsux works Go troll somewhere else.

Just pointing out to you that Spurrier has had and recruited a player with a history of assaulting women. In the beginning of the thread you guys pointed out how Clemson had a history of this. You forget your own history of this!
If any other coach still recruited a player knowing this before he came to school and still pursued him as a recruit what would you have thought about that coach?
About what we think about dumbo.

Last edited:
Does Clemson have a med school, law school, and pharmacy school on top of the #1 International business school?

Your image of Cow Tech is mistaken....
No, of course not. You have that over us in spades. But we put more students than you do into YOUR newest and largest and most selective med school. USCSOM-Greenville, with a class of 100 entering this year. As well as more at MUSC. And even some of us are occasionally allowed at USCSOM-COLA. And everybody seems to get along. I see them daily doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT