ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who here still pays attention to cdc or faucci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was unarmed, and security let her and others through. In fact she was the only person shot, so the argument about protecting people is bogus. Why didn’t he shoot others?
And a bigger question, why weren’t any protestors shot during the Kavanaugh hearings? The trespassed also, and got in the faces of elected officials.
Double standards where Democrats are above the law
She was acting stupid & paid the price. Yeah, why would the police believe a mob that had already attacked dozens of their fellow officers & was running wild thru the Capitol stealing & destroying public & private property while at the same time screaming "hang Mike pence" perceive a threat to the people they were hired to protect. They must be crazy, right?

You’re fighting a straw man buddy. You compared it to someone’s house. It’s not.
Public property does not give you a right to act unlawful. Do you not realize that? What is the point of saying the Capitol is public property? I mean, damn. Can I go break into the public library?

They didn’t. Who said that they did. They have a fact check out there now about his speech.

This is why the media is the way it is now. They know they can say things and people just run with it without putting even the slightest effort into finding out if it was true. It literally would have taken less effort to look that up than it did to post the question
Sorry they just stopped keeping a record of it.

That’s not saying they were going to stop fact checking Biden and it cuts off the rest of the tweets which explained this was only in reference to maintaining a database.

So, why are they doing that?

Let me guess. You think Biden does lie a lot. MSDNC told you so.

Public property does not give you a right to act unlawful. Do you not realize that? What is the point of saying the Capitol is public property? I mean, damn. Can I go break into the public library?

What happened to the "must be an imminent threat to the officers life's" bullshit you leftist loved to preach anytime the police shoot one of your thugs?

Why didn't he just taze her? Why didn't he just shoot her in the leg?

What happened to all that?

Reactions: bflogger28
Just spit balling here but maybe...just maybe the actual goal is to not have another 574,000
Right, the guy who had 25% of viewers for his address to Congress somehow got more votes than Obama even though he won half the number of counties as Obama....
Don’t waste your time. These ppl cannot be reasonable. It not allowed in their pre programmed mind. That circuit was cut on day one. Lost cause. Let em float.

Even if you were right, which you are not, what would be wrong with that? Do you believe this would be the first time in history this would be done? No. Its done every single day.
first time in history.....synthetic material used. not dead virus cells . not a vaccine...doc.

So they are going to stop tracking his lies?

If you can't see the obvious double-standard here, you are blind.
If they said they were going to stop the articles that would be one thing but they aren’t. The database was developed for keep up with an amazing flow of disinformation. This isn’t something they did for 40 years and just decided to stop. I know that there is always a rush to find something to be offended by but sometimes it’s just really not there.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
L
She was acting stupid & paid the price. Yeah, why would the police believe a mob that had already attacked dozens of their fellow officers & was running wild thru the Capitol stealing & destroying public & private property while at the same time screaming "hang Mike pence" perceive a threat to the people they were hired to protect. They must be crazy, right?
AntiFa were the ones attacking and destroying property.

Reactions: bflogger28
L

AntiFa were the ones attacking and destroying property.

12c.jpg

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
If they said they were going to stop the articles that would be one thing but they aren’t. The database was developed for keep up with an amazing flow of disinformation. This isn’t something they did for 40 years and just decided to stop. I know that there is always a rush to find something to be offended by but sometimes it’s just really not there.

No, they created it just for Trump, and now they are canning it for Biden, even though he lies literally every time he speaks.

Clear double standard. That fact that you can even admit it to something so blatantly beyond obvious shows that you are just the sheep you claim everyone else to be.

No, they created it just for Trump, and now they are canning it for Biden, even though he lies literally every time he speaks.

Clear double standard. That fact that you can even admit it to something so blatantly beyond obvious shows that you are just the sheep you claim everyone else to be.
Pretty sure you just answered your own question there when you discussed who it was started for.

They also explained in the set of tweets the difference in volume between the two. I get it probably doesn’t fit your views since your total and theirs are obviously different and I’m curious how often you used this tracking database over the last 400+ days it was apparently available.

The real problem though is it was presented incorrectly as “they’re going to stop fact checking Biden” which isn’t true.

Pretty sure you just answered your own question there when you discussed who it was started for.

They also explained in the set of tweets the difference in volume between the two. I get it probably doesn’t fit your views since your total and theirs are obviously different and I’m curious how often you used this tracking database over the last 400+ days it was apparently available.

The real problem though is it was presented incorrectly as “they’re going to stop fact checking Biden” which isn’t true.
The other issue this: Biden doesn’t speak in absolutes. He doesn’t say anything that can be fact checked. He does that intentionally with his team of writers and puppet masters. He says nothing.

I didn't "answer" anything. I'm pointing out the obvious.

They have basically stop doing it now if you define "fact check" as what they did to Trump. They would find any little nuance to call Trump a liar. Many of their "fact checks" were nothing more than their opinion and had little to do with actual "facts". Trump said Dem voted for a wall years ago, but it was actually a fence. They would NEVER call something like that out as a lie on Biden. Trump said the impeachments were a continuation of the witch hunt. They said it was a lie because they defined the witch hunt as just the Russian collusion hoax. Well, that is their opinion and not FACT.

ZERO credibility. Partisan hacks pushing propaganda. It was nothing more than a huge database to put a liberal spin on everything Trump said, something you would NEVER see them do against Biden.

The bias is the point, and it's undeniable.

I didn't "answer" anything. I'm pointing out the obvious.

They have basically stop doing it now if you define "fact check" as what they did to Trump. They would find any little nuance to call Trump a liar. Many of their "fact checks" were nothing more than their opinion and had little to do with actual "facts". Trump said Dem voted for a wall years ago, but it was actually a fence. They would NEVER call something like that out as a lie on Biden. Trump said the impeachments were a continuation of the witch hunt. They said it was a lie because they defined the witch hunt as just the Russian collusion hoax. Well, that is their opinion and not FACT.

ZERO credibility. Partisan hacks pushing propaganda. It was nothing more than a huge database to put a liberal spin on everything Trump said, something you would NEVER see them do against Biden.

The bias is the point, and it's undeniable.
Did you even read their fact check on Biden’s speech?

Covid is real. The vaccine is safe and effective. That being said, the messaging here has been horrible and inconsistent. Trevor Noah summed it very well last night:

"I know science is difficult, and this is a novel virus and all of that, but who’s running messaging at the CDC? First, they said masks make us less safe. Don’t wear a mask. Then they said, masks make us more safe. And now, according to this new chart, masks can make you not safe again? In fact, this whole chart is trash. Yeah, I said it. The whole thing is too complicated. I have to sit here trying to interpret reds and yellows and greens — there’s outdoor/indoor, partial indoor, outdoor with the people who might be vaccinated, partially vaccinated. This is unreadable. The really frustrating thing about this chart is that they’ve spent months, they’ve spent 5 months telling us to get vaccinated. ‘Oh, get vaccinated, and this will all be over. Get vaccinated!’ And I was like, ‘Great. I’ll get all the four vaccines if it means I’ll get my life back.’ But now, now they’re putting out a chart, and it says even if you get vaccinated, you can only do two more things without a mask on? Two? Guys, what the hell? The s*** you’re saying to people is incoherent. You’re telling us these new vaccines are 95% effective and will stop coronavirus, but we still can’t do anything without a mask on anyway? Which is it? Is this one of the most effective vaccines in the history of the world, or does it not work? It’s not clear messaging. Especially if you’re desperately trying to convince people to get the vaccine. I know the CDC is just trying to cover all the bases because maybe there’s a tiny chance you could get corona even if you’re vaccinated. But if that messaging ends up convincing people that there’s not much of a reason to get vaccinated at all, then we’re shooting ourselves in the foot. Which is not something we should do."

And here’s a kicker. What about those of use who are color blind?

The other issue this: Biden doesn’t speak in absolutes. He doesn’t say anything that can be fact checked. He does that intentionally with his team of writers and puppet masters. He says nothing.
And yet they’ve found things to fact check and give out their Pinocchios.

And yet they’ve found things to fact check and give out their Pinocchios.
Considering he only speaks once a month compared to Trumps everyday, that says a lot about the guy. Anyway I don’t pay attention to the Jeff Bezos times.

1/10 reported, how many had it and never tested? Out of the 50% there is a 97% recovery rate...so again why the extreme measures? It’s all about control. Once the government assumes control they never willingly give it up.
I addressed the potential under reporting in the post you quoted. I have also said from the start that all this was overreaction as this is simply not THAT deadly of a virus, but you are not addressing what I was responding to- herd immunity. Generally we consider it to be herd immunity when we have reached like 80-90% of the population having immunity… We are nowhere near that, even if you assume that double the reported number have actually had this thing…

Reactions: Dizzy01
first time in history.....synthetic material used. not dead virus cells . not a vaccine...doc.
RNA is not synthetic. Or are you referring to some other part of the vaccine? the COVID vaccine, Pfizer anyway, is just a strand of RNA that tells some of your cells to print a protein (the "Crown" protein in COVID) that is designed to teach your white blood cells what the enemy looks like so they can attack it as soon as you come into contact with it.

Reactions: Carolina Doc
COVID-19 patients who were physically inactive had 2.26 times the risk of hospitalization and 2.5 times the risk of DEATH. (study)

Exercise, sunlight/UV light, Vitamin D levels, eating real {nutritious} food, and good sleep - all critical to innate immunity and protection against COVID, all of its variants and a whole host of additional maladies....with no side effects other than a better quality of life.

Last edited:
COVID-19 patients who were physically inactive had 2.26 times the risk of hospitalization and 2.5 times the risk of DEATH. (study)

Exercise, sunlight/UV light, Vitamin D levels, eating real {nutritious} food, and good sleep - all critical to innate immunity and protection against COVID, all of it's variants and a whole host of additional maladies....with no side effects other than a better quality of life.
Well yeah but this is America, something like a third of our states have more than 35% of the population in full blow obesity.

Well yeah but this is America, something like a third of our states have more than 35% of the population in full blow obesity.

Yep -and in search of the magic pill/injection to make it all better. It's a bad recipe for most.

I addressed the potential under reporting in the post you quoted. I have also said from the start that all this was overreaction as this is simply not THAT deadly of a virus, but you are not addressing what I was responding to- herd immunity. Generally we consider it to be herd immunity when we have reached like 80-90% of the population having immunity… We are nowhere near that, even if you assume that double the reported number have actually had this thing…
Why do we need herd immunity for a virus that has a survival rate above 97%?

Articles of impeachment were brought but he was never actually impeached. That responsibility falls to the senate on receiving articles of impeachment. No successful vote to impeach was reached so he was not impeached. Partisan articles were brought and partisan votes found the articles to be lacking merit
The House impeaches and they impeached him twice. It's up to the Senate to convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT