ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who here still pays attention to cdc or faucci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RNA is not synthetic. Or are you referring to some other part of the vaccine? the COVID vaccine, Pfizer anyway, is just a strand of RNA that tells some of your cells to print a protein (the "Crown" protein in COVID) that is designed to teach your white blood cells what the enemy looks like so they can attack it as soon as you come into contact with it.

A significant part of covid19 damage seems to come from the spike protein itself...which is induced by vaccination. Vaccinating could possibly reduce mortalities, but long-term harm is meaningful and currently unquantifiable.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/t...protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

A significant part of covid19 damage seems to come from the spike protein itself...which is induced by vaccination. Vaccinating could possibly reduce mortalities, but long-term harm is meaningful and currently unquantifiable.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/t...protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
From your own link, I hope this does not occur in animals other than ... let me check the paper.... Syrian hampsters. Yes, I hope this turns out to not be true in animals other than syrian hampsters. Jokes aside, this is very early and not representative of anything related to our current understanding of COVID.

From your own link, I hope this does not occur in animals other than ... let me check the paper.... Syrian hampsters. Yes, I hope this turns out to not be true in animals other than syrian hampsters. Jokes aside, this is very early and not representative of anything related to our current understanding of COVID.

That's a study published yesterday from one of the top research centers in the world. Agree, let's hope this doesn't gel with humans {as many do} - but it's all we have to work with since it's a highly experimental, fast-tracked vaccine.

On the human front, VAERS (the federal vaccine side effects database) is now at 130,000+ COVID vaccine reports. That’s up almost 40,000 in a week - a 38% rise. Before Covid, VAERS received that many reports in a year. And they are completely backlogged in the US. (coincidence?) Europe, which has given 1/2 as many doses, has 300,000+ reports. The update also contains two reports of healthy teenagers who died after receiving the PFIZER vaccine - a 15-year-old boy in Colorado who died two days after vaccination and a 16-year-old girl in Wisconsin.

One of the biggest concerns is healthy kids recklessly being vaccinated with virtually no risk of any COVID complications whatsoever. The vaccine companies are now marketing directly to them (kids) and there's a vaccine to be released later this year specifically targeting from 6 months to 12 years old.

Last edited:
One of the biggest concerns is healthy kids recklessly being vaccinated with virtually no risk of any COVID complications whatsoever. The vaccine companies are now marketing directly to them (kids) and there's a vaccine to be released later this year specifically targeting from 6 months to 12 years old.
Children can still spread the disease and presumably they don't want to kill their grandparents. Also, the fact that they are engineering a vaccine specifically for children should be considered a good thing right? Rather than giving them one that wasn't intended specifically for them? Do you complain about children getting their own version of Benadryl?

Children can still spread the disease and presumably they don't want to kill their grandparents. Also, the fact that they are engineering a vaccine specifically for children should be considered a good thing right? Rather than giving them one that wasn't intended specifically for them? Do you complain about children getting their own version of Benadryl?
So we should sacrifice a generation of young people to save old people who have already had a chance to live their lives?

That's an interesting take: Benadryl vs. Highly Experimental Vaccine.

Have any explanation for the explosion of neurological/autism, autoimmune and allergic diseases this decade? Modern medicine certainly doesn't.

Reactions: cocks rule
Couldn't have missed the point more if you tried to.

Then elaborate.

And still waiting for your response:
Have any explanation for the explosion of neurological/autism, autoimmune and allergic diseases over the past 15 years?

Then elaborate.

Have any explanation for the explosion of neurological/autism, autoimmune and allergic diseases over the past 15 years?
Elaboration: it's better to have a child specific version than to not have one, when it comes to medicine. Was it that hard?

As to your other question, if your implication is that it's vaccines then I'm not sure I've seen any evidence of that. I mean vaccines have been around since 1798, shouldn't we have seen these issues sooner if vaccines were the cause?

Elaboration: it's better to have a child specific version than to not have one, when it comes to medicine. Was it that hard?

As to your other question, if your implication is that it's vaccines then I'm not sure I've seen any evidence of that. I mean vaccines have been around since 1798, shouldn't we have seen these issues sooner if vaccines were the cause?

You prolly should head to PUBMED dude. There's a slew of data on the connection.

You'll need to provide some evidence that this is the likely outcome my man.

You're working backwards. It's up to the vaccine providers to prove that this outcome is likely impossible and top scientists from around the world are debating daily on the implications and outcomes.

You prolly should head to PUBMED dude. There's a slew of data on the connection.
Is there? But you couldn't provide any links or reports or evidence?

Well I went to PUBMED anyway and search for "Vaccines and Autism" and you were right, there are some papers on the subject.

This was the first link!

Vaccines are not associated with autism: an evidence-based meta-analysis of case-control and cohort studies​

Then elaborate.

There isn’t an “explosion” over the past 15 years. The rates of autism diagnosis has been climbing since the 60s as they have added new definitions and levels and procedures for diagnosing the spectrum. In addition there has also been a reduction in diagnosis of things that were previously labled as mental retardation so the label is shifting.

Is there? But you couldn't provide any links or reports or evidence?

Well I went to PUBMED anyway and search for "Vaccines and Autism" and you were right, there are some papers on the subject.

This was the first link!

Vaccines are not associated with autism: an evidence-based meta-analysis of case-control and cohort studies​

How convenient. Vaccines have clearly been the center of attention when it comes to the unexplainable rise in the aforementioned diseases and there's an abundance of studies on the subject.

I see all you've posted in this forum is vaccine-related gibberish. Troll on. Heading out to get my shots....from the sun.

How convenient. Vaccines have clearly been the center of attention when it comes to the unexplainable rise in the aforementioned diseases and there's an abundance of studies on the subject.

I see all you've posted in this forum is vaccine-related gibberish. Troll on. Heading out to get my shots....from the sun.
I went to your source.

There isn’t an “explosion” over the past 15 years. The rates of autism diagnosis has been climbing since the 60s as they have added new definitions and levels and procedures for diagnosing the spectrum. In addition there has also been a reduction in diagnosis of things that were previously labled as mental retardation so the label is shifting.

In the early 1990s, the national diagnosis rate for Autism was 1 in 10,000 children.

In 2012 it was 1 in 68.

In 2017 it’s 1 in 45.

That looks like an explosion regardless of how your frame it.

Autoimmune? Neurological? Allergic Disease?

I went to your source.

If you're done with PUBMED, head on over to the VAERS (the federal vaccine side effects database) website. That should keep you busy for days as they are still processing reports from January - and we're only a few months in.

In the early 1990s, the national diagnosis rate for Autism was 1 in 10,000 children.

In 2012 it was 1 in 68.

In 2017 it’s 1 in 45.

That looks like an explosion regardless of how your frame it.

Autoimmune? Neurological? Allergic Disease?
Shifting diagnosis. There are tons of studies about how this works and the desire to find labels that are seen as less long term damaging. I know that they don’t discuss this on the TikToks but that is the reason.

We’ll get back to you in 10-20 years when the results are in. You’d have to be a moron if your 20 years old, healthy as a horse and take this vaccine. That’s all.

Also, having people vaccinated makes it less likely the virus will mutate. But hey, can't be too careful with what goes into your body! Fast food is fine, of course.

If you're done with PUBMED, head on over to the VAERS (the federal vaccine side effects database) website. That should keep you busy for days as they are still processing reports from January - and we're only a few months in.
LOL I just realized that website says this under all searches:

Note: Submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse event

Literally anyone can submit any side effect without verification.

Great science my man.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Got anything else? PUBMED and VAERS don't seem to help you much.

It's only been 70 years since the polio vaccine came out. Personally I am still waiting to see what the long term sides effects are.
Good for you. It’s your right. Too bad common sense isn’t a right. 😂

LOL I just realized that website says this under all searches:

Note: Submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse event

Literally anyone can submit any side effect without verification.

Great science my man.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Got anything else? PUBMED and VAERS don't seem to help you much.

The bottom line of the website:
VAERS is co-sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), agencies of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

They had more submissions last week than they've had in a year, and are operating at a "massive backlog" (their words). Not sure what else there is to say here.

Last edited:
The bottom line of the website:
VAERS is co-sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), agencies of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

They had more submissions last week than they've had in a year, and are operating at a "massive backlog" (their words). Not sure what else there is to say here.
The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable

The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable

Of course, that's the legal disclaimer layer they add to anything and everything.

If you want some real fireworks, check out the disclaimer you signed to receive the vaccine.

Reactions: cocks rule
Of course, that's the legal disclaimer layer they add to anything and everything.
So you said go to PUBMED and I did and the reports didn't back your position, and then you said go to the VAERS and the data is completely compromised because nothing is validated. Do you have ANY examples to support your opinions? Is this just a matter of cognitive dissonance on your part?

So you said go to PUBMED and I did and the reports didn't back your position, and then you said go to the VAERS and the data is completely compromised because nothing is validated. Do you have ANY examples to support your opinions? Is this just a matter of cognitive dissonance on your part?
It certainly must be cognitive dissonance. I'll get that checked out. Maybe there's a vaccine?

If you have kids who have been doing remote school you will know they just had a year of their lives wasted because a bunch of old teachers refused to do their jobs.

Reactions: ClemDent
In contrast, the power of hormesis.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41590-021-00923-3

Unless our youth have very rare germ line issues, build that innate immunity organically in case the additional 40+ C19 mutations arrive.

We can all agree the science behind these vaccines is impressive. This wouldn't have existed even 10 years ago. Thanks to tech like quantum computers, the leaps we’ve made in learning the mechanics of human biology are almost magic-like.

But that doesn’t mean they’re safe.

A large percentage of everything we believe we know about science and the human body will be flipped on its head within 5 to 10 years. There's a reason it's called "practicing medicine."

No offense to doubters. But vaccination is really the only chance we have at either herd immunity or personal protection right now. A lot of this political rhetoric is just that, rhetoric based in ingnorance and fear mongering. All I know is with the anti vaxxers we have little to no chance to eventually overcome this version of covid. Influenza has already proven it continues to morph. 30-60 thousand die a year from something we have fought for 20 plus years. But history teaches us either your continue to be brave and take chances and fight, or you cower, make excuses and become a chickenshit with a penchant for the me attitude. If we had taken that attitude, we would be speaking German right now. You dont win tough wars cowering in the corner. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT