ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Flair claims to have slept with 10,000 women! woooo!!

bg0zXfc.gif

Uh oh well let's do some Wilt Chamberlain math on him. Soo if he had sex with a different woman everyday it would only take 28 years to do 10k . Seems legit

The Panthers want to give him an award at a game. He won't go because he is a deadbeat dad and would be arrested. There have been tape charges against him. Other than that that woooo thing is really swell

There was a time that bagging as many doughnuts as you could..was a admiral quality. I know that thinking is wrong.....but it sure as hell was more fun.

Reactions: Cocky_Corleone
Jet Flying, limousine riding, kiss stealing, wheeling, dealing son of a gun! He always said he might be the oldest ride in the park but still the l line. You will never be first but could always be next!!!!! Got to love the Nature Boy

Reactions: cocky4 and jeff2001
he would have to sleep with a different woman each day for 28 yrs...of course he could do orgies somedays

Uh oh well let's do some Wilt Chamberlain math on him. Soo if he had sex with a different woman everyday it would only take 28 years to do 10k . Seems legit
Maybe it was more than one a day. Maybe not. If it were me, I'd have lost count years ago if I was keeping up with it. Life was easier for me though. I only had to count'em on one hand. That is if I don't include the 15 years I worked on a farm.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
10,000 ??? Hmm, so just looking at the general population that would mean a majority of the women in question would not exactly be (how can I delicately put this) not be considered attractive. More likely not attractive at all.
Call me simple, but I much rathe have quality than quantity

Reactions: DC-99
Ok than 2 a day everyday for 14 years and you have your 10k women. I think he just threw a number out there but I don't doubt it was a lot. It's the Nature Boy, what would you expect. My mom use to love him, women are putty in hi is hands

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT