ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Power Rankings

I mean 18 months ago this program was left for dead by ESPN and everyone else. What Will and his staff, all of them, have done is amazing in the past year. Now we got a bit lucky when Jake Bentley fell in our lap, but still just amazing what has happened in such a short amount of time.

I think right now USC should be #2. The only team with 2 wins over power 5 conf teams.

I think right now USC should be #2. The only team with 2 wins over power 5 conf teams.

True. But we have been out gained by something like 300 yards on the season. I'm not sure how talented we are, but we're certainly well-coached.

Besides, I like the doubters -- a little disrespect will only make this team more hungry.

After every win, the next game gets bigger. Our schedule is set up for a break out season for muschamp on recruiting trail. He has done more than just put lipstick on a pig.....this team is playing up to their full potential.

We need to get our defensive line recruiting back to where it was to threaten for sec championship. Get some more traditional gamecock level dbs and we will have a top ten defense in 2019.

Until then, we have to scheme to our strengths and shorten games due to depth issues. If muschamp can outcoach teams like he has the first 2 games, there is an outside shot for double digit wins including bowl game. I still say 8 wins is a good season and 9 wins would be great in his second year. It will be tough to avoid a letdown somewhere due to the youth, so I expect a loss somewhere along the line when we are favored. I do think that all of our sec games are winnable, so who knows.

I had us at 1-1 right now on the way to a 6-6 season. Things have changed with injuries and some teams on our schedule seem to have regressed. I want to beat UK as much as anyone aside from UGA on our schedule. Hopefully we can play better than we have the last few seasons. It's the biggest game on the schedule right now!

Reactions: DarkCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT