ADVERTISEMENT

taters in tourney...

Just shows how pathetic we were this year not to get in. Thanks, Chad.

Last edited:
So winning 3 games at the end of the year and beating up on in conference teams with a losing record gets you in? That is ridiculous!

dsb.gif

This my friends is ridiculous.
Personally, I was hoping that Clemson would make the tournament. My thinking is that Clemson making it is a good thing. All of those Clemson fans spending their money to go and watch their sorry team play is some sort of consolation for us. They will not win and their fans will spend a butt load of their hard earned wages knowing that their team has no chance. Also, in my humble opinion, it now puts MORE pressure on Holbrook to SOGOTP..!!!

....and the fact Florida St. just threw their gloves on the field all weekend didn't hurt. You can't convince me of otherwise.

Reactions: pepsicock
....and the fact Florida St. just threw their gloves on the field all weekend didn't hurt. You can't convince me of otherwise.

Makes no sense. No team would do that, let alone one that was in the running for a national seed leading into the final wknd of the reg season.

Also, in my humble opinion, it now puts MORE pressure on Holbrook to SOGOTP..!!!
Agree. Say what you want but Clemson getting in and us not puts more pressure on Chad-and Ray to make sure this trend doesn't continue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT