ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs NC A&T

vacock#

Oct 26, 1998
We won 79-42!

I felt a little sorry for the other team because the announcers didn’t even mention the players on the other team. Just mark this post up to you can’t please some fans!

I hope people liked the announcers but, IMHO, they did not do much play by play. Rarely mentioned the names of the players. They were raving on CDS (rightfully so) but perhaps a little too much.

Also, we started a little slow (1st quarter) and was happy that we weren’t playing a better team.

I liked the driving put-backs. Wesolek even had one. We can do that when we have the height advantage. There were areas to improve and we didn’t look polished at all times. We are favored in all our games so we know that many of these teams are not much of a challenge. I hope all the players keep getting better.

The reserves were playing sloppy. A lot of missed point blank lay ups. Staley was not happy even with the big win. Boston was the main show. 13-13 from the field. Beal looked out of sorts to start with and was pulled. She played better after re entering. Russell is very athletic but gets out of control quickly. Rivers looked good handling the ball and Hall looks solid.

Reactions: vacock#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT