ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever is in charge of Clemson football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any doubt that there are many teams that would give Clemson a good game and maybe beat them. But you said several teams would "woodshed" them. I think that is where people have a disagreement with you. You are insinuating that there are teams that would crush Clemson. I think any objective fan would acknowledge that Clemson is one of the best teams in the country and would compete with anyone. I'm not even saying they would win but they would compete. Obviously, I HOPE they win them all but I'm not obnoxious enough to say it will happen. I gave Carolina credit during your 11 win seasons. It's weird that so many Carolina fans refuse to acknowledge that Clemson is good right now. Good luck with your coaching search. I think it helps both programs when we are both powerhouses.
YOU. HAVENT. BEAT. ANYONE. WITH. A. PULSE.

ANYONE...

And may not play one till the playoff when you will be dismantled by an actual good team. You have a lot of glaring weaknesses that no team you have played against has been complete enough to take advantage of, but when they do, it will be a woodshed beating because you won't overcome it.

YOU. HAVENT. BEAT. ANYONE. WITH. A. PULSE.

ANYONE...

And may not play one till the playoff when you will be dismantled by an actual good team. You have a lot of glaring weaknesses that no team you have played against has been complete enough to take advantage of, but when they do, it will be a woodshed beating because you won't overcome it.
Still with the "woodshed" beating? I guess Notre Dame is not a real team. Clemson is good this year. That is not an obnoxious statement. Carolina has been good recently. I have no problem admitting that. Why do you have so much trouble admitting that Clemson is good now. Anyway, good luck this year.

It's his prepared halftime/post game speeches and the diagram for the steps to the locker room dance
FOUND IT!!

ddr.png

Ya'll crack me up! What does it really matter? He is a coach USC would love to have. Ive seen so many make fun of him before Spurlid quit. Now I see everyone saying that they way a cheerleader type like Dabo. Ya'll would be luck to have a coach like him!

Good luck the rest of the season!

Knock Dabo if yall want to,but the man has something good going up there,they will run the table,and make the Playoff!! He is very self aware,and knows his strengths which recruiting and selling the program,and surround himself with well paid Coaches around him!! Make fun of him all Ya want,but he has left us in the dust!!

Reactions: clemsonjody
Knock Dabo if yall want to,but the man has something good going up there,they will run the table,and make the Playoff!! He is very self aware,and knows his strengths which recruiting and selling the program,and surround himself with well paid Coaches around him!! Make fun of him all Ya want,but he has left us in the dust!!

I dont think Clemson has left USC in the dust. We have got a great head start so to speak. With the right coaching staff they will be fine.

Reactions: Bigandcocky00
Ya'll crack me up! What does it really matter? He is a coach USC would love to have. Ive seen so many make fun of him before Spurlid quit. Now I see everyone saying that they way a cheerleader type like Dabo. Ya'll would be luck to have a coach like him!

Good luck the rest of the season!
I agree. The CEO-type is not a problem. It seems to be working, but don't go carrying around a play-sheet like you know what the hell it means.

Reactions: DaddyRooster
Do you really think he doesn't know what's going on?
Not enough for him to have a play-sheet. The last time he called plays, it was a disaster, and you know it. He should stick to the motivating, recruiting, and executive duties. Carrying a play-sheet is an absolute joke.

Sorry but we don't want dabo no matter how much you say that in your head. I'll take vennerables though. When he leaves clemson soon they might end up in the same situation we are dealing with right now.

Reactions: DaddyRooster
I agree. The CEO-type is not a problem. It seems to be working, but don't go carrying around a play-sheet like you know what the hell it means.

You're better than that Beckham. Don't stoop to he boob-headed level of many posters on this site. You are probably the most level headed poster of FGF.

You really think Dabo is some dumb hick that doesn't know what a play sheet is? Continue to make fun but I'd say he knows what he's doing. I doubt it's for show. it's something each week from people to knock Dabo but you've got to reach pretty far to find something at this point.

You're better than that Beckham. Don't stoop to he boob-headed level of many posters on this site. You are probably the most level headed poster of FGF.

You really think Dabo is some dumb hick that doesn't know what a play sheet is? Continue to make fun but I'd say he knows what he's doing. I doubt it's for show. it's something each week from people to knock Dabo but you've got to reach pretty far to find something at this point.
The last time he had to call plays or had anything to do with it, his offense was a dumpster fire. Just facts. He had to hire Morris to install a new scheme.

There is no way that he should ever call a play against, as long as he is coach there. No reason for him to carry a play-sheet, so I'm going to make fun of him for it.

I will be honest. It wasn't until BV come on board that I was completely sold on Dabo. I wasn't a fan of the cheerleader type. Now I see ot gets player motivated. It gets them hyped. And they want to play for this man. He has done a great job of building a great program that can now compete with the best. And as far as BV is concerned, I feel when he leaves Dabo will make another great hire.

I will be honest. It wasn't until BV come on board that I was completely sold on Dabo. I wasn't a fan of the cheerleader type. Now I see ot gets player motivated. It gets them hyped. And they want to play for this man. He has done a great job of building a great program that can now compete with the best. And as far as BV is concerned, I feel when he leaves Dabo will make another great hire.
That will easily be the biggest hire that he has ever made.

Also, we still don't know what future results the dual-OC's will yield. Right now, that offense is on autoplay, for the most part. With Gallman, Watson, etc... you just about can't go wrong.

2017 will be the biggest test.

Not enough for him to have a play-sheet. The last time he called plays, it was a disaster, and you know it. He should stick to the motivating, recruiting, and executive duties. Carrying a play-sheet is an absolute joke.
I'm surprised to hear this from you. I'm usually impressed by your posts. Dabo keeps up with the play calling and occasionally interjects. I think the best thing about him is that he doesn't interject often. But I'm glad that he stays in touch with what is happening.

You sir are correct. But the new OCs has really installed their own playbook. Their play calling has been much better than Morris. Morris would not make adjustments during the game at all. He would stick to his game plan no matter what. These two now have made adjustments when needed and called a flawless game today. So, so far I'm very happy with them

Reactions: kylebw
Interesting posts for a moderator. I'm in the "I thought you were smarter than that" cried. That or someone hijacked your user name.

Interesting posts for a moderator. I'm in the "I thought you were smarter than that" cried. That or someone hijacked your user name.

Funny... I just seen the moderator title as well and thought the same thing. Not often do you see that. Haha.

"woodshed Clemson" are u kidding me. They are definitely playing this year like one of top 4 teams. Nobody will beat them this regular season and conference championship.

Few in the country could beat them... As soon as people take off the garnet glasses and admit this the sooner the better.

Alabama is the only team I can see that could beat them , maybe

I hate that the tigers are this good... but this is a fact

I cannot disagree with you. It pains me to say this. They will win the national championship this season. Mark it down.

Agreed. Strange to make fun of the head coach for carrying a play sheet. Whether or not he's calling plays, he's the head coach. Just a weird post all around.

Still with the "woodshed" beating? I guess Notre Dame is not a real team. Clemson is good this year. That is not an obnoxious statement. Carolina has been good recently. I have no problem admitting that. Why do you have so much trouble admitting that Clemson is good now. Anyway, good luck this year.
Nobody is saying you are bad, but this elite crap we are hearing is stupid. And no ND isn't good, overrated just like y'all. There are a lot of teams that could take advantage of your weaknesses - you have them, ND caught on to them late in the 3rd qtr when it was too late.

There are a lot of reasonable fans on here, both for USC and Clemson, and a few that reason won't reach. The IBleed dude is one of the latter. He seems to lack that ability to nod and acknowledge when the other team in the state is enjoying a wave of success, much like we had to begrudgingly do for a few years when Spurrier has the cocks humming at a high level. And as for SportsSuites, he's clearly a medical test subject or something so don't take his weird single-quotation marked stuff too seriously ;)
You mean the years we were beating and competing with Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Ole Miss, Miss st., nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Who have y'all beaten exactly? Lsu, Ohio st? Wow... Touch you. You wouldn't last 2 weeks in the SEC with your oline.

Your bubble will burst eventually.

Your schedule isn't much better than theirs, save for ND and FSU. They'll play TCU and I'm guessing Oklahoma(don't have their schedule memorized). You should be scoring 60 on this Miami team but you've let way up on the gas the second half and are looking sloppy now.

I'm a Carolina fan and member of gamecock central for years!!! I just don't follow the everyone in the SEC is good and everyone in the ACC isn't script people use sometimes. Oh yeah and Clemson only scoring 58 instead of 60 shows their weakness!!! Good one there

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT