ADVERTISEMENT

Meechie Portal

Meechie is going pro, and I hope he gets a good contract and does well.

What bothers me, and it happens at every school, is the player who sends out a letter or message over social media that says “I thank the fans and staff and university for being so good to me. It’s been a wonderful time here and greatly beneficial to me. I’ve grown as a person and as a player. I’ll miss it here so much, yak, yak, yak.”
So my question is: Then why are you leaving? Just leave, we wish you well, but save the yakking for somebody else.

Really? IMO, seems like a classy gesture and hat tip to the fans/program. The issue is that it's usually done in the same time window where fans are frustrated about losing the player so it's not taken as such.

South Carolina Gamecocks Baseball Vs Texas A+M Tickets for Sale Any Day

I have tickets for Friday or Saturday or Sunday. I have 2 tickets in section 9 row 9 or 2 tickets in section 9 row 18 or 2 tickets in section 18 row 17 or 2 tickets in section 14 row 16 or 2 to 4 tickets in section 6 row 16 or 2 to 4 tickets in section 16 row 7. For Friday $20.00 per ticket or best offer. For Saturday or Sunday $30.00 per ticket or best offer Call or Text 803-446-1163

Lsu thugs gone

Obviously, you are quoting some sort of abridged source, which displays that you did not know what a 'Thug' is. Thugs were roadside bandits that haunted travelers in India for over a century. Very few were ever captured or punished since they took no prisoners nor left any witnesses. Their 'Calling Card', if you will, was slitting the throat from ear to ear.

Now, back to your lack of basketball knowledge ....
Your hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle skippy. Now back into the locker you go. Nerds are still a thing even today. Who knew?
Reactions: cockofdawn

Lsu thugs gone

Thug: people who attack or bully others unprovoked. People lacking manners, morals and usefulness, insecure narcissists. You’re a good example. Lots of thugs around these days. Prayers for all of them.

Obviously, you are quoting some sort of abridged source, which displays that you did not know what a 'Thug' is. Thugs were roadside bandits that haunted travelers in India for over a century. Very few were ever captured or punished since they took no prisoners nor left any witnesses. Their 'Calling Card', if you will, was slitting the throat from ear to ear.

Now, back to your lack of basketball knowledge ....

Washington Post feature on Kim Mulkey is out- and a terrific read

The reporter knows him. The writer of the article use to live in Columbia.
No, he didn't show him. Friends don't usually ask for evidence or proof to believe a friend.

Dave, given your deep insider knowledge, consider penning a piece on Babb himself detailing the trials and tribulations in writing such a hard-hitting story. You can pattern it after the soft bios you've done on Clemson-tied Rick Barnes and Brad Brownell these last couple of weeks. We would all be deeply-indebted.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT