ADVERTISEMENT

“It ain’t over till it’s over”….

Many, including myself basically wrote them off after the Acuna injury. It's a great story, but it sure helps the Braves are in probably the worst division in baseball.
Anything can happen in the playoffs, but beating either the Giants or Dodgers will be a very tall task.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
It’s going to be intersting to see what they do with the outfielders they pulled in after acuna and ozuna issues this year! I think peterson, duvall, solar and rosario are all serviceable!

Hoping the Braves hang on to win the NL East, but after that, I don't see them taking a playoff series from any of the NL contenders.
Dodgers
Giants
Brewers
Cardinals ( completely on fire, have now won 12 in a row)

They've been my team since 1967. I cannot explain what has happened to them. Especially on offense. Scoring a ton of runs. All of a sudden out of nowhere.
They got hit with the injury bug earlier and they were able to "hold the line". Now a lot of those players are coming back.
This is not the team you would want to face right now.

They got hit with the injury bug earlier and they were able to "hold the line". Now a lot of those players are coming back.
This is not the team you would want to face right now.
Injuries to pitchers Flaherty and Mikolas. The pitching has been decent all year. Bullpen also decent middle innings. Closer has blown several games. Offense has just exploded, O'Neill's coming out season. They came back from 5-0 yesterday to win 8-5. And all of this after an 0-4 stretch where they looked out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT