ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Bowl Game and Playoff Projections

I was listening to Brad Edwards, the advanced analytics guy for ESPN, and he was going over the probability of 2 teams from one conference getting in. It was surprisingly high with either an Okie or Wisconsin loss. If Okie and Wiscy both lose, which isn't inconceivable, there is an 88% chance of two SEC and two ACC teams getting in. Crazy. If somehow 2 SEC teams get in, that would obviously improve our bowl position.

I was listening to Brad Edwards, the advanced analytics guy for ESPN, and he was going over the probability of 2 teams from one conference getting in. It was surprisingly high with either an Okie or Wisconsin loss. If Okie and Wiscy both lose, which isn't inconceivable, there is an 88% chance of two SEC and two ACC teams getting in. Crazy. If somehow 2 SEC teams get in, that would obviously improve our bowl position.
NO Way two ACC get in.. Miami has to win out, Taters with Two losses Will not get in, Miami with one, will not get in

Reactions: TheReelEss
I would like for the acc team to attempt to beat two SEC teams for the championship.

NO Way two ACC get in.. Miami has to win out, Taters with Two losses Will not get in, Miami with one, will not get in

Not if the committee is consistent. ESPN analytics were based on past models. Though, I do agree with you. I just wouldn't say NO Way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT