ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2022 WBB Team

These officials are a real embarrassment to the SEC. A nationally televised game with Game Day in town and this is the best the conference has? Pathetic....

Maybe they could officiate better if they would lose the stupid useless masks.
Past time everyone involved with the team does the same also.

Reactions: uscedge21
Is this IT? Re: reporting/posting on this Board one of (if not THE) biggest women's BB games played/telecast in Columbia . . . EVER??? I'm beginning to get a bit distressed.

Last edited:
...I know that...and if we lose another we'd have 3 losses and lose the tiebreaker to UT (assuming UT doesn't lose another game).

To clarify, my post was trying to state that with a loss to UT, we still need to win both games against A&M and Ole Miss to clinch the SEC. Alternatively, we clinch the SEC regular season title with a win today no matter the outcome of those games.
Cool — thanks for the clarification.

Great crowd on hand, great team win.

Rivers and Cardoso played well today. Boston marched Silvia Fowles - to hopefully pass with two games left

I'm perplexed why she's still interim? Kyra Elzy out of Kentucky was instated after 5 or 6 games. Is it her age or do they feel that this is all a fluke?
She was on the staff with the previous coach resigned over allegations of abusive behavior. Maybe there is some concern about how much she was aware of what was going on. That's my immediate thought.

Reactions: Gamekem
She was on the staff with the previous coach resigned over allegations of abusive behavior. Maybe there is some concern about how much she was aware of what was going on. That's my immediate thought.
That's what I'm thinking to, and they're scared not to continue the behavior. Obviously, she knew about it...but those kids are responding to her, so maybe they see her as a victim of circumstance.

And what's is the new forum site? Is it free or?

That's what I'm thinking to, and they're scared not to continue the behavior. Obviously, she knew about it...but those kids are responding to her, so maybe they see her as a victim of circumstance.

And what's is the new forum site? Is it free or?
I think he’s referring to the WBB thread on the new On3 site. Only $1 for the first year — can cancel at any time. The WBB thread over there is lukewarm at best.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I think he’s referring to the WBB thread on the new On3 site. Only $1 for the first year — can cancel at any time. The WBB thread over there is lukewarm at best.
Oh, okay thanks. Folks pop in from time to time but its lukewarm over here to.

The replay of SC and NCST was on the other night, I forgot how mature and poised Raven looked at PG. She looked like a seasoned vet. I would imagine Coach will once again schedule challenging OOC games. With Henderson gone, we'll need someone to step in quickly. Raven has been on the court and moving about during warm-ups without a brace or any signs of limitation. Hope she's full go when we start next season.

Reactions: Gamekem
With the #1 class coming in, everyone from last season returning, and now the addition of 5* 6'7 Cardoso, It's safe to say will be Staley's best and deepest team ever and could rival the Pat Summit teams. I don't see how anyone can beat us
don't stir the karma ... "even God can't sink the Titanic"

Viewing numbers:

2/20 Gameday ESPN 395,000

2/20 Tennessee-South Carolina ABC 876,000 (Top viewed game of the year). UCLA v UCONN is a close second. Both were ABC broadcasts,

Reactions: DeeDave and Gamekem
the number of viewers for the tennessee game is the most since 2017.

The 2017 game was USC at UConn.

As far as this year, only above 200,000

• Tennessee at USC (ABC) 876,00
  • UConn-UCLA (ABC) 839,000
  • Tennessee-UConn FOX 658,00
  • UConn-Marquette FOX 525,000
  • USC- NCState (ESPN) 506,000

• USC - UConn (ESPN) 489,000
  • Notre Dame-Louisville ESPN 460,000
  • Ole Miss-USC (ESPN) 405,000
  • 2/10 USC Kentucky ESPN 402,000

• Stanford - Tenn (ESPN2) 365,000
  • Louisville- NC State (ESPN) 364,000
  • Stanford -USC (ESPN2) 314,000

• Kentucky - USC (ESPN) 294,000
  • Louisville -UConn (ESPN) 281,000
  • Kentucky- Louisville (ESPN) 280,000
  • Michigan v Louisville (ESPN) 280,000
  • Texas - Baylor ( ESPN 2 ) 258,000
  • Baylor - Michigan (ESPN) 242,000
  • Maryland - USC (ESPN) 235,000
  • Texas - Tenn (ESPN) 232,000
  • Duke - Louisville (ESPN) 224,000
  • UConn -GaTech (ESPN) 222,000
  • UConn - Oregon (ESPN) 211,000

Last edited:
Tonight's game will be Coach Blair's last home game coaching the Aggies. I'm fully expecting to break out the tissues at some point during the game. He has meant so much to women's basketball.

Reactions: Forever Fowl
Anyone know off the top of their head what the NCAA record is? I am too lazy to look it up at the moment....

Oklahoma's Courtney Paris is the Queen of the consecutive double-doubles. She owns the NCAA Division I record for most consecutive double-doubles with 33 she accomplished during the 2006-07 season. Those 33 dbl-dbls are also tied with several for most dbl-dbls in a single season.

Paris also had 31 consecutive double-doubles during the 2007-08 season which rates 3rd best all time, had 28 consecutive dbl-dbls during the 2005-06 season (5th best streak), as well as a 20-game streak in the 2008-09 season, which Boston just tied for the 14th longest streak. So Paris basically scored a double-double for her entire 4-year college career......

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: uscedge21
Oklahoma's Courtney Paris is the Queen of the consecutive double-doubles. She owns the NCAA Division I record for most consecutive double-doubles with 33 she accomplished during the 2006-07 season. Those 33 dbl-dbls are also tied with several for most dbl-dbls in a single season.

Paris also had 31 consecutive double-doubles during the 2007-08 season which rates 3rd best all time, had 28 consecutive dbl-dbls during the 2005-06 season (5th best streak), as well as a 20-game streak in the 2008-09 season, which Boston just tied for the 14th longest streak. So Paris basically scored a double-double for her entire 4-year college career......

You made me look her up. That is one BIG woman! Good for her....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT