ADVERTISEMENT

2024 7 SEC loses very likely

Sellers is a Freshman and the backup to Rattler who is a great Senior QB.

Sellers has looked good in the limited time he has been on the field.

Why are you and Watson writing him off in advance?

No one is writing him off, but expecting him to be better than Rattler next year is lunacy.

Below is your optimism about the potential of Sellers and the future.

---------------------------------------

"The back up qb is always the favorite of the fans.

You have to give credit though, to those who are blindly optimistic in the face of seeing the same results year after year, decade after decade."

Below is your optimism about the potential of Sellers and the future.

You have to give credit though, to those who are blindly optimistic in the face of seeing the same results year after year, decade after decade."

The back up is always the favorite of the fans?

That's literally been a football cliche for decades. It's hardly a condemnation of the kid at all.

So anything else?

Or is this just something we're making up to complain about?

Reactions: uscwatson21
The back up is always the favorite of the fans?

That's literally been a football cliche for decades. It's hardly a condemnation of the kid at all.

So anything else?

Or is this just something we're making up to complain about?

That "something else" would involve your collective post in its entirety.

Reactions: TigerMark89
That "something else" would involve your collective post in its entirety.

Well, considering you took an absolutley benign post and tried to pretend it was "writing him off", then you'll understand how little stock I put into your interpretation of my posts.

I could make up garbage about you thinking he's going to win the Heisman, or some other such nonsense. And then complain about it. But that would be pretty stupid right?

That's the type of stuff that goes on when the little retard spams a thread with a hissy fit. If that's what you're shooting for, go for it. I have no issue with it.

It'll save me the time of even looking for any reasonable back and forth with you. But if that's NOT what you're shooting for, you've got to start separating your posts towards Watson and those you want to be serious about.

Well, considering you took an absolutley benign post and tried to pretend it was "writing him off", then you'll understand how little stock I put into your interpretation of my posts.

I could make up garbage about you thinking he's going to win the Heisman, or some other such nonsense. And then complain about it. But that would be pretty stupid right?

That's the type of stuff that goes on when the little retard spams a thread with a hissy fit. If that's what you're shooting for, go for it. I have no issue with it.

It'll save me the time of even looking for any reasonable back and forth with you. But if that's NOT what you're shooting for, you've got to start separating your posts towards Watson and those you want to be serious about.

You mocked any notion of Sellers' potential to lead the team.

You mocked the fans who haven't given up on the team.

You mocked the program in general.

All in one post on the heels of a 41-point win.

What am I missing?

You've become a full-time student at Watson's Academy For Misery.

That's a distinguished career path. Congrats.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
You mocked any notion of Sellers' potential to lead the team.

You mocked the fans who haven't given up on the team.

You mocked the program in general.

All in one post on the heels of a 41-point win.

What am I missing?

You've become a full-time student at Watson's Academy For Misery.

That's a distinguished career path. Congrats.

So you're sticking with the "make sh!t up to then just whine about it"?

Okay

You do you.

I'd ask for where this mocking was, since it obviously wasn't in that post you keep repeating.

But you and I both know you're not going to give a real answer.

Have fun with Watson.

So you're sticking with the "make sh!t up to then just whine about it"?

Okay

You do you.

I'd ask for where this mocking was, since it obviously wasn't in that post you keep repeating.

But you and I both know you're not going to give a real answer.

Have fun with Watson.

That's not a good deflect. How else would anyone else interpret your post?

If you want to commiserate with Watson, or you two are one in the same, that's your prerogative.

You'd have to not be keen on trolling to pull it off.

That eliminates you as an option. And as any sort of an interesting poster.

You can't tuck everything you say under sarcasm when someone calls you out.

Look at your posting timeline.

it's a bloodbath of negativity, backhanded complements. and tag teams with Dr. Doom.

You can't tuck everything you say under sarcasm when someone calls you out.

Look at your posting timeline.

it's a bloodbath of negativity, backhanded complements. and tag teams with Dr. Doom.

Whatever. You're the retards new tag team partner. And as deserving in responses.

Bye

It’s been interesting to watch how as the season has unfolded they can no longer talk about the team, it’s just attacking other posters to deflect from the abysmal team performances.

The deflections do not go unnoticed.

You have fun with this one. I waste enough time with the other retard troll to spend time on a sock account.

Last edited:
We’ve already hit the “wait until the year after next” with some posters.

Oh I've seen that. Inspiring.
I'm thinking of the angst though.

With this year, we can at least look back and say "what about those two wins to finish last year".

If we don't win out this year, we're staring down the barrel of a second losing season in a row next year, because I think we're going to struggle with that schedule.

Then, it'll be angst, angst, angst. And the retort will be "remember those two games from a couple years ago".

It's going to be this year's arguments on steroids.

Not really realistic to ask for a "guaranteed" plan, is it?
If you're asking for another buyout, you better have something close. Personally, I haven't seen much indication that we should be doing anything other than supporting this coaching staff right now. That could change in the coming years. But we look competitive and only missing a few pieces in order to be a good team. Beamer is recruiting well so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
No one is writing him off, but expecting him to be better than Rattler next year is lunacy.
Rattler as of today is certainly the better QB when compared to true freshman Sellers, but its very possible that Sellers might be a more effective at the QB position next year because we are hoping the offensive line play is going to be better. I think Sellers will also be more willing to run with the ball if his first few reads arent open which will help keeping the chains moving. If there is any criticism I have of Rattler, is that he does tend to hold the ball waiting for someone to get open vs just taking the 5-7 yards in front of him.

If you're asking for another buyout, you better have something close. Personally, I haven't seen much indication that we should be doing anything other than supporting this coaching staff right now. That could change in the coming years. Butt we look competitive and only missing a few pieces in order to be a good team. Beamer is recruiting well so we'll see what happens.

As I've said a lot, and it's possible you missed as the posts have been spread out, I don't see Beamer going anywhere at the end of this year or next, unless a monumental "wheels come off" meltdown.

So that's saying he'll get 5 years if he stays above "wheels come off".

I think we can all agree that buyouts can be discussed after 5 years?

Rattler as of today is certainly the better QB when compared to true freshman Sellers, but its very possible that Sellers might be a more effective at the QB position next year because we are hoping the offensive line play is going to be better.

You’re getting your hopes up on this one.

Next year the offense is going to regress even if the OL is slightly better.

If you're asking for another buyout, you better have something close. Personally, I haven't seen much indication that we should be doing anything other than supporting this coaching staff right now. That could change in the coming years. But we look competitive and only missing a few pieces in order to be a good team. Beamer is recruiting well so we'll see what happens.

The fanbase has somehow convinced themselves we are going to beat UK and Clemson and get to a bowl game.

The mood is going to be a lot different the moment we actually end up 4-8 or 5-7. Then the mood is really going to change when we have another losing season next year.

As I've said a lot, and it's possible you missed as the posts have been spread out, I don't see Beamer going anywhere at the end of this year or next, unless a monumental "wheels come off" meltdown.

So that's saying he'll get 5 years if he stays above "wheels come off".

I think we can all agree that buyouts can be discussed after 5 years?
Sure. Just curious why you would stay in doomsday mode today if you know you have a couple of more years at the very least? Beamer could even get an extension if he wins the next two which might push that forecast up to 2026. That's what Ray does.

The fanbase has somehowconvinced themselves we are going to beat UK and Clemson and get to a bowl game.

The mood is going to be a lot different the moment we actually end up 4-8 or 5-7. Then the mood is really going to change when we have another losing season next year.
You sound like you're wishing for this? Is this your default setting? Why not wait and see what happens first?

Sure. Just curious why you would stay in doomsday mode today if you know you have a couple of more years at the very least? Beamer could even get an extension if he wins the next two which might push that forecast up to 2026. That's what Ray does.

I disagree with callingnit "doomsday" mode.

You know we have to win 2 games that we are underdogs in just to get to .500? We are not sitting on an very successful year right now.

And looking at our team now (the portal can swing it both ways) its very possible, almost reasonable to think, that we will have a losing season next year too.

Is that really doomsday mode, or just being honest?

I disagree with callingnit "doomsday" mode.

You know we have to win 2 games that we are underdogs in just to get to .500? We are not sitting on an very successful year right now.

And looking at our team now (the portal can swing it both ways) its very possible, almost reasonable to think, that we will have a losing season next year too.

Is that really doomsday mode, or just being honest?
You be you. As I've aged, I realized fighting reality isn't very good for the mind or body. We're talking about several years before any change might occur. I'd personally rather stay optimistic that we will find some missing pieces and improve our situation.

You sound like you're wishing for this? Is this your default setting? Why not wait and see what happens first?

lol wishing for it? I wish we would have hired a competent coach.

But ignoring the reality is what got Beamer that extension.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT