ADVERTISEMENT

#242 Luke Doty Instate QB 2020 Commits

Welcome!

This one seems to be confusing. One site has him as a dual threat, one as a drop back passer. Thought I read he's only played 1 year at QB, as a back up, but he's ranked/evaluated pretty high as a QB. Will he be a QB or a multi-position player?

It was between cocks and tarheels, was waiting on clemsux offer never got it prolly because they are racist against 4 stars only want 5 stars. Legend has it bentley is younger than this Doty? Why didn’t I get a bama or osu offer? Damn that levor tauwrence
Love how Clemson fans always represent another university in their username. Completely understand....and can't really blame them. Who'd want admit they attend that shithole of a community college.

Kid was a hard sell by KKKlempsux. I'm glad and proud he made the decision to be a Gamecock. Looks like coaching staff is hanging their hats on the "pro-styled" quarterbacks.

I was thinking the same thing. This kid seems to have decent mobility though, and looks bigger on film than 6’2” or either he was playing against a bunch of smaller teams.

Good pick up

Ironically. Many house taters on here have won the DOTY award in their lifetime achievements

Love how Clemson fans always represent another university in their username. Completely understand....and can't really blame them. Who'd want admit they attend that shithole of a community college.
Must live sad insecure lives if they feel the need to chime into every Carolina recruiting thread.

Reactions: rogue cock
The kid looks to have a pretty strong arm and good speed. Also pretty well spoken kid for a rising junior (assuming he's right around 16).

He is a great kid and belongs to a great family. I knew him when he was in preschool as he and my daughter went to same one and in same classes there. Also same Sunday school classes at church. In all honesty I knew when he was 3 & 4 yrs old that he was going to be a stud athlete. He always was playing a sport and was faster and better at any sport he tried than kids 3-4 yrs older than him. His parents were college athletes as well and are GREAT down to earth people. Very happy for Luke and his family on this and think Carolina has a great one.

Seen this kid play at Seahawk staduim, he is legit and most importantly, clutch! I definitely will be going to more games this year to see him play.

His HS coach claims he’s a legit 4.4...40. That’s athletic like Connor Shaw. 4-Star too. So far, all 4 commitments for 2020 are 4 Star.

No, most sites had rated Connor Shaw as a 3-star coming out this state. I know, as I live 40 miles from his former high school.
BUT not every rating is on target.
And Spurrier obviously saw something in Connor Shaw.
(I argue w/ my Bulldawg-loving Athenians all the time.
I had long said that I thought Connor Shaw was going to be a special one for us Gamecocks.......)

DAMNED Muschamp!! Never rests..
giphy.gif

I watch this kid play every week. He is explosive and has a pretty strong arm. I think Clemmons tried to slow play him hoping to land the Cali qb This may bite them in the arse if they don't get him

No, most sites had rated Connor Shaw as a 3-star coming out this state. I know, as I live 40 miles from his former high school.
BUT not every rating is on target.
And Spurrier obviously saw something in Connor Shaw.
(I argue w/ my Bulldawg-loving Athenians all the time.
I had long said that I thought Connor Shaw was going to be a special one for us Gamecocks.......)

Hey CliffordII...I wasn’t comparing their star rating. I don’t really care about star ratings. I was comparing their athleticism. Just noted that Doty is a 4 Star (for those that “DO”care about it).

Doty got away for KKKlempsux, and the Cali kid is not leaving the west coast. This year taters are working to be 3-star Power 5 winner of year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT