ADVERTISEMENT

3 NY Yankees players that were vaccinated test positive for Covid

Being in the at risk group , i gladly took two doses of Modena and will take the booster if offered i go about my businesses maskless. That said, taking the vaccine is a personal decision like wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. Law does not requireit but i sure feel better with it. Will it save my life? Maybe. Could the outcome be worse if i don't wear a helmet and wreck. Yes. So my choice is wear a helmet and take the vaccine. Your choice is your choice and only you can make it

I agree, anyone in a risk group should take the vaccine.

We will see more of these machines like this at stadiums and I believe NY City has these machines stationed in area of entry into the city or soon to be. Hawaii just announced they will have this coming into Hawaii or if you do Island hopping.

I didn't need to take the vaccine because I was exposed time after time to COVID and little symptoms, but if my wife was taking and was scared that she could die from complications, so I took it with here.

Work places are "recommending" you take the vaccine, but could fire you for not complying to company policy whatever that might be to get around from mandating you take the vaccine.

Just because someone who disagree with you doesn't make them an idiot.

You're not the queen of smarts, you just have an opinion. And you know the saying about opinions, they are like a$$holes, everyone has one...
This is not a case where opinion matters. There’s right vs wrong and the data proves that the unvaccinated are perpetuating this disease. All we had to do was reach over 70% vaccination rate to really slow this disease down but thru some kind of stubborn ignorance part of the population cheered on the low vaccination rate. My wife’s hospital went from 4 ICU patients to over 60 in a matter of weeks here in Las Vegas. My sisters hospital on the other side of the city has the same statistical increases. The behavior of some is just selfish and stupid. Just get the vaccine and chase some other conspiracy. Leave the science to people who work everyday in this field. Trump was vaccinated along with his entire family as well as all of these media types who spout misinformation on the vaccine. This is the very definition of stupidity. Sorry, it just is.

This is not a case where opinion matters. There’s right vs wrong and the data proves that the unvaccinated are perpetuating this disease. All we had to do was reach over 70% vaccination rate to really slow this disease down but thru some kind of stubborn ignorance part of the population cheered on the low vaccination rate. My wife’s hospital went from 4 ICU patients to over 60 in a matter of weeks here in Las Vegas. My sisters hospital on the other side of the city has the same statistical increases. The behavior of some is just selfish and stupid. Just get the vaccine and chase some other conspiracy. Leave the science to people who work everyday in this field. Trump was vaccinated along with his entire family as well as all of these media types who spout misinformation on the vaccine. This is the very definition of stupidity. Sorry, it just is.

Would love to see any actual data that the unvaccinated are perpetuating the disease. There's zero evidence of this. The inventor of the nMRA technology, Dr. Robert Malone, has stated that the vaccine does nothing to benefit herd immunity. On the flipside, natural immunity has been shown to have not only lasting coverage (unlinke a few months) but also tends to be more effective versus variants.

In terms of selfish behavior, running out and vaccinating kids and people at extremely low risk with a vaccine that was in human trials for a few months (versus the normal 7 to 10 years to test for autoimmune issues, etc) is simply shifting the risk and totally irresponsible. Kids have a 3x greater chance of being killed by a lightening strike than having any issues with COVID. And the vaccine risk for kids is real - Risk for kids based on latest CDC data.

There's a different between science and health bureaucrats pushing an agenda. Running around stating things are "safe and effective" carte blanche when they are clearly still learning about the vaccine's impact short-medium-long term and there is noone to turn to legally if things go south is downright criminal. There's a reason the majority is passing and it has nothing to do with Trump or that level of politics. It has to due with unknowns, due diligence and protecting yourself from harm.

Last edited:
The pandemic of 1918, the deadlest ever, infected 1/3 of the worlds population and killed 50 million, no viral meds, no vaccines, nothing to prevent it and it played itself out in a little over a year and a half yet we are led to believe this one is forever.

The pandemic of 1918, the deadlest ever, infected 1/3 of the worlds population and killed 50 million, no viral meds, no vaccines, nothing to prevent it and it played itself out in a little over a year and a half yet we are led to believe this one is forever.

“The 1918 flu definitely lost its real virulence by the early 1920s,” says Taubenberger.

But what’s truly incredible, according to genetic analyses, is that the same novel strain of flu first introduced in 1918 appears to be the direct ancestor of every seasonal and pandemic flu we’ve had over the past century.

“You can still find the genetic traces of the 1918 virus in the seasonal flus that circulate today,” says Taubenberger. “Every single human infection with influenza A in the past 102 years is derived from that one introduction of the 1918 flu.”

“The 1918 flu definitely lost its real virulence by the early 1920s,” says Taubenberger.

But what’s truly incredible, according to genetic analyses, is that the same novel strain of flu first introduced in 1918 appears to be the direct ancestor of every seasonal and pandemic flu we’ve had over the past century.

“You can still find the genetic traces of the 1918 virus in the seasonal flus that circulate today,” says Taubenberger. “Every single human infection with influenza A in the past 102 years is derived from that one introduction of the 1918 flu.”
Yet only 1 has locked down the world and will soon require us to have papers to travel, work and other basic normalities of life

Good luck with any vaccine. Specially this one. Build your immune system up boys and study real health and no virus or disease will ever be a threat to you. Ain't no one in the medical or pharma industry putting anything in me. Period. I have an ass beat down or bullet for anyone who tries to make me so. Dont drink the kool-aid.
I would have loved to see the steel cage match between you and polio, typhoid, diptheria or small pox, Unfortunately, vaccines eradicated them so we'll never know just how great your immune system really is..

Yet only 1 has locked down the world and will soon require us to have papers to travel, work and other basic normalities of life

We're doing that now.

This is the way for governments, Kings and Queens of establishment to control the people. Started with locked down for 15 days, then another 15 days, then until Easter, then until the Summer and then until we get a vaccine.

Suicide is way up from theses lockdowns and no one is talking about that.

Some states were smart not to lock down. We are at herd immunity and yet we're being scared to death with the Delta variant which equals to the flu.

We still have people who have health issues and some cannot take the vaccine... People like to call them stubborn, I say it's their choice to take a chance on the vaccine...

No one has noticed that kids haven't gotten the COVID, unless they have a health issue already. Kids are not at risk, again unless they have health issues. Kids are already vaccinated with other childhood vaccines and to add another COVID vaccine to top of other vaccines they are taking could endanger their lives...

Let just slow down and study the effects of this vaccine seeing how we have this virus behind us.

Until then show me your papers before we can serve you. This is the new normal. The minority is ruling the majority...

Reactions: bucketdad
I'm 41, hadn't bothered to get the shot. Feel pretty certain I've come across the virus a time or two. I don't take the flu shot either. No real reason other than I don't get that sick. I don't have anything against getting it. Just haven't lined up to get it. I've asked about getting the antibody test to see about donating my blood, but they only seem worried about giving me the shot when I ask around about it. Oh well, I tried to help out. I have O blood which supposedly helps me not get as sick if I do contract the virus.
I'm 56, have O blood and had the virus in August. It bounced off me....asymptomatic. Had my wife not felt bad and gotten a positive test, I would have never known I had it. Ten months after being infected, I still had antibodies. I think about the vaccine but given my circumstances, haven't decided to get it.

99.72% of the people contracting COVID are NOT vaccinated
99.9996% of those dying of COVID are NOT vaccinated.
If people can’t do the math on this...... they should NEVER go to Vegas

Those stats are as accurate as the stats you put together different ways to get your answer. About 95% of kids are not vaccinated, are they included in those stats? "99.72% of the people contracting COVID are NOT vaccinated?"

Also, I know a lot of people who got COVID or felt bad and didn't know they had some part of COVID and didn't die. Are they included in those stats? "99.9996% of those dying of COVID are NOT vaccinated."

I know several people who had the Pfizer vaccine, Johnson and Johnson vaccine and Moderna vaccine; and ended up getting the COVID virus, it wasn't as bad.

Just think of taking the vaccine like getting the flu shot, some people get the flu after the shot and some don't. Each year, the folks who predict the flu, just pretty much guess the strain of flu. Sometime they goes right and sometimes they guess wrong and adjust during flu season. I usually wait until late October to November to get my flu shots.

I'm in the same camp with Kawalski and we dealt with a pandemic before and we should learn what the folks did with 1918, this time with a twist of this pandemic was made by China's lab. Still waiting on true number from China who actually died or came down with COVID.

State Of Hawaii And CLEAR Expand Safe Travels Health Pass Partnership to Cover All Vaccinated Travelers​

Your guide to vaccine passports​

I don't agree with the health passports, but why not make money off of the Company Clear Secure (YOU) . This is now our future along with Palantir Technologies (PLTR) with all those government secrets they are watch over us.

This is our future, show me your papers and we will let you in stadiums, concerts, shopping and restaurants.

Or buy Amazon (AMZN) and stay home. We'll bring good things to YOU.

I must agree. I believe rationalizing away the benefit of vaccines in general is a fool's errand. I don't question people's rights, but in exercising them, rationality has to come into play sometime. One proviso: Israeli research is showing that the Pfizer vaccine is less effective against the Delta variant, but that is an aside in this discussion.

King i wonder if the efficacy rate with the Pfizer wasn't as high as with the two shot Modena. ? In effect those of us who got Modena got a booster with the second shot, hence more protection against variants.

King i wonder if the efficacy rate with the Pfizer wasn't as high as with the two shot Modena. ? In effect those of us who got Modena got a booster with the second shot, hence more protection against variants.
I had the Moderna, but not because l was prescient.😄 It was the vaccine being administered by the first provider at which my wife and I could get appointments together. I consider it fortuitous.

Reactions: Legendary Cock

I haven't seen anything like these figures whatsoever. Could you please forward a reference?

The Israel and UK data looks quite different. We have to exit the US for data b/c Big Pharma continues to withhold and muddy while they desperately pitch to kids, pets and those pausing before rushing in to something experimental.

Reactions: caughtlookin
Two new studies support vitamin D’s protective effect against COVID-19.

The research just keeps rolling in, yet public health authorities around the world are continuing to ignore it.

A study of about 80,000 people in northwestern England found that those with vitamin D levels under 20 ng/mL (50 nmol/L) had about 2.4 times the risk of hospitalization for COVID-19 than those with normal vitamin D levels.

A retrospective study in Italy of 103 patients hospitalized for severe COVID-19 found that vitamin D levels were inversely correlated with the inflammatory marker interleukin-6, as well as severe disease and death.

The research just keeps rolling in, yet public health authorities around the world are continuing to ignore it.

A study of about 80,000 people in northwestern England found that those with vitamin D levels under 20 ng/mL (50 nmol/L) had about 2.4 times the risk of hospitalization for COVID-19 than those with normal vitamin D levels.

A retrospective study in Italy of 103 patients hospitalized for severe COVID-19 found that vitamin D levels were inversely correlated with the inflammatory marker interleukin-6, as well as severe disease and death.
I have taken it for years. I also contracted Covid. I know I'm only one person, but you wouldn't want to put me on your witness list.🤣

This is not new information. And nobody is ignoring it.

I have taken it for years. I also contracted Covid. I know I'm only one person, but you wouldn't want to put me on your witness list.🤣

:) Are you taking emulsified cod liver oil for fat soluble delivery of a non-synthetic? Have you had your levels checked intercellularly to make sure it's entering the cell itself? If you haven't, the tests are cheap and available.

However, you have to ask for a special test b/c they only provide Homer Simpson panels which show nothing about nutritional status.

MDs get zero training on nutrition or sleep - potentially the two most important components for not having to go to the physician and/or take pills to push around systemic inflammation.

It's unfortunate, but the medical community's entire business model is built around having broken people to fix.

Last edited:

King, a couple of follow ups if you are OK answering?

Why would you get the vaccine if you know you have the antibodies? Natural immunity has proven to be real and long standing in studies.

Did they offer to check to see if you had the antibodies before they gave you the vaccine?

What degree of symptoms did you have w/ COVID?

King, a couple of follow ups if you are OK answering?

Why would you get the vaccine if you know you have the antibodies? Natural immunity has proven to be real and long standing in studies.

Did they offer to check to see if you had the antibodies before they gave you the vaccine?

What degree of symptoms did you have w/ COVID?
It was a matter of timing. I took my first shot just days before testing positive, as in about three. My case was comparatively light. Having had the first shot, there was no point in not taking the second. And, as it turns out, some people have contracted the virus twice. I'm good with having taken the vaccinations.

It was a matter of timing. I took my first shot just days before testing positive, as in about three. My case was comparatively light. Having had the first shot, there was no point in not taking the second. And, as it turns out, some people have contracted the virus twice. I'm good with having taken the vaccinations.

Thanks for sharing. That's a good case scenario for COVID and natural immunity.

I wouldn't quickly writeoff that your Vitamin D intake wasn't highly beneficial during that time. This is exactly what many of the studies show - Light symptoms and your body was easily able to adapt and deal with it. Should prove fruitful for variants as well if the studies continue to hold up as they are trending. And it's pennies w/ no side effects.

The idea that the vaccine offers prophylactic coverage is likely flawed as well. The data in vaccinated countries is compelling on that front. If anything, it's impacting severity for some.

Thanks for sharing. That's a good case scenario for COVID and natural immunity.

I wouldn't quickly writeoff that your Vitamin D intake wasn't highly beneficial during that time. This is exactly what many of the studies show - Light symptoms and your body was easily able to adapt and deal with it. Should prove fruitful for variants as well if the studies continue to hold up as they are trending. And it's pennies w/ no side effects.

The idea that the vaccine offers prophylactic coverage is likely flawed as well. The data in vaccinated countries is compelling on that front. If anything, it's impacting severity for some.
And some people die after taking it, but that has always been the case.

Doc, the Vitamin D studies look far better than the vaccine studies at this point. And there's far more information. If you want to go down that road we can.
I'm agreeing with you about the benefits of Vitamin D. I wouldn't call it a "cure", but vitamin D deficient people tend not to do as well with COVID as those who have been taking supplements and getting sun exposure. Then there's the word of caution - vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and one can develop a toxicity if taken in extreme amounts. Unlike vitamin C, for example, which people can take in large amounts (although may be wasted effort) because it is water soluble and the excess is simply excreted. And thanks for wanting to educate me.

I thought they had their vaccines? They must be the 1%...

I'm agreeing with you about the benefits of Vitamin D. I wouldn't call it a "cure", but vitamin D deficient people tend not to do as well with COVID as those who have been taking supplements and getting sun exposure. Then there's the word of caution - vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and one can develop a toxicity if taken in extreme amounts. Unlike vitamin C, for example, which people can take in large amounts (although may be wasted effort) because it is water soluble and the excess is simply excreted. And thanks for wanting to educate me.
Would you say that taking one 125 mcg tablet daily of vitamin D would give rise to that level of toxicity? I'm talking about a person (me) who also takes a typical multivitamin at night.

In all fairness though, that one wasn't genetically engineered in a lab. I wouldn't be surprised if China isn't creating and releasing variants at this point, after seeing the train wreck here in the US over the original virus. It got them the President and the economic results they wanted.

Reactions: king ward
Would you say that taking one 125 mcg tablet daily of vitamin D would give rise to that level of toxicity? I'm talking about a person (me) who also takes a typical multivitamin at night.
No, that should not cause a problem with toxicity, although the dose is right at the maximal level.

I think supplements are fine, but I've always been a proponent of the "Just eat the food, people" line of thinking. That is, eat a good, common sense diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meat and fish (fish is high in vitamin D), whole grains, and these cover most all nutrients. (I won't go into what NOT to eat).

Also, with vitamin D, much of what we consume and supplement is "inactive" vitamin D. We need sunlight to convert it into "active" vitamin D. I know you, yourself, get out and play golf and other activities so you should be fine. We also need some sort of exercise allow the vitamin to exert its effects on bone mineralization, such as weights or some kind of gravity-battling activity.

Again, no supplement will prevent or cure COVID (including zinc, which somebody mentioned). But some of the data does demonstrate some positive effect. And I'm certainly a believer in the notion of us doing anything we can that will possibly help.

Agree. There's likely never going to be a "cure' for COVID.

However, the vaxx versus Vitamin D studies (alone) are very compelling.

I was about to ask @Carolina Doc about that. I've been taking it daily for a couple of years. Articles I have read suggest that most people get all they need in their diets and that additional consumption does not yield added benefits.

King, if you take zinc you want to make sure you take the balance of Zinc/Copper has Zinc naturally chelates copper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT