ADVERTISEMENT

3 NY Yankees players that were vaccinated test positive for Covid

This is a question that I'm interested in following. I'm not sure that population infection and natural immunity will result in herd immunity, either. Like colds and the flu. Right now, my theory is that there will be reinfection, more in the unvaccinated, but with the vaccinated also. I'm thinking the immunity may wane over time. Although, the humoral antibody response seems pretty strong currently, among the elderly nursing home residents who were vaccinated and then reinfected. Its at least a plus that their illness seems to be significantly milder.

Agree. My biggest concern on that front is that Dr. Malone has mentioned many times that injecting "into a pandemic" is problematic and could actually encourage more resistant strains - as viruses are brilliant and can quickly adjust and adapt.

So when you focus on synthetically boosting particular parts your immune system to a particular virus insult, the virus can pivot. This is said to be more difficult with natural immunity which is more broad spectrum activity and protection via endogenous production.

Another thing that is so concerning about the vaccines is the blanket system. It's not based on size, weight, age, what current drugs you are currently using, etc. So a 60lb child who walks in, gets the same dosage that the 400lb guy who just came before them? That makes no sense whatsoever. It's no wonder kids seem to be having worst reactions - they aren't at risk and their immune systems are firing on all cylinders in most cases.

Also, they should be testing first to see if you've had COVID - as many have had it and don't realize. Natural immunity is king and this is lowball stuff. The objective of these drug companies is to throw out as powerful and blanketing a message as possible to get everyone signed up for the lifetime plan.

so how do you know the vaccinated players who got it didn’t give it to the unvaccinated players first? Everyone makes the assumption the unvaccinated gave it to the vaccinated. Bottom line, the vaccine didn’t work for those four so they may have passed it on first…….

But I agree that getting the vaccine is showing it reduces severity so I got it.
Perhaps that's what happened

Pfizer is one of the dirtiest companies in America and has been for a long time. History will not look fondly on them.

Below is straight from the Justice Department. In late 2009, they paid the largest fraud settlement in history ($2.3 billion) for misrepresenting their products risk and bribing doctors.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...gest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

They had also been dinged many times before. The ads they run which show people skipping through oversaturated fields with butterflies before they proceed to list a litany of side effects at warp speed which is drowned by beautiful music is just one example.

The FDA has continually fined them for mold issues at their vaccine plant in Kansas for over 10 years:
https://khn.org/news/article/pfizer-new-vaccine-plant-persistent-mold-issues-history-of-recalls/

Now they are up to their old tricks but this time with no repercussions whatsoever. (no legal liability) One of their newest tactics is paying celebrities to market so they don't have to list side effects.

We need better leadership with a conscience. Watching our former leaders get paid ridiculous amounts of from countries and corporations for speaking engagements is obviously reciprocation for their unwavering and compromised support.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
People can draw their own conclusions on the vaccine. I got the phizer. If you want it go get it. If you don't then don't. This is America and nobody has the right to tell others what to do in regards to their health. That being said I knew of around 7-8 people who died last year from covid. I also know some people with freaky ongoing side effects who had covid. So yes the vaccine is man-made and pushed through quickly but the virus is also man-made that screws people up afterwards in many cases. So I figured on the lesser of 2 evils.

People can draw their own conclusions on the vaccine. I got the phizer. If you want it go get it. If you don't then don't. This is America and nobody has the right to tell others what to do in regards to their health. That being said I knew of around 7-8 people who died last year from covid. I also know some people with freaky ongoing side effects who had covid. So yes the vaccine is man-made and pushed through quickly but the virus is also man-made that screws people up afterwards in many cases. So I figured on the lesser of 2 evils.

100% agree. It's a personal choice based on your own set of circumstances. Trying to force people into taking it and pushing it on kids is the issue and that's why so many are upset. They have every right to be.

I somewhat agree with you but when you have the minority endangering the rest I do have a slight problem with it. I had covid back in December and still can't taste certain foods and was down and out for 15 days and lost 14 LBs. I don't want any part of that again and I've never had the Flu before so I can't compare the two. I got the Maderna and had some slight side effects but nothing that put me out like Covid. But I'm at the point where you do what you want and suffer the consequences later.

Reactions: statelinecock
100% agree. It's a personal choice based on your own set of circumstances. Trying to force people into taking it and pushing it on kids is the issue and that's why so many are upset. They have every right to be.
Oh totally right. My wife and I got the vaccine. Our 13 year old daughter will not be getting it. Each case is different and feel she in no way needs the vaccine.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
I somewhat agree with you but when you have the minority endangering the rest I do have a slight problem with it. I had covid back in December and still can't taste certain foods and was down and out for 15 days and lost 14 LBs. I don't want any part of that again and I've never had the Flu before so I can't compare the two. I got the Maderna and had some slight side effects but nothing that put me out like Covid. But I'm at the point where you do what you want and suffer the consequences later.

The main issue is everyone reacts different to everything. Therefore, you have to make sure the "cure" (and based on recent reports it doesn't seem anything like a cure) is not worse than the insult. That's a tough analysis when the message is compromised and proper trials did not take place.

The Pharmaceutical lobbyists own DC. "A 2020 study found that, from 1999 to 2018, the pharmaceutical industry and health product industry together spent $4.7 billion lobbying the United States federal government, an average of $233 million per year." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmaceutical_lobby

So it's just common sense at this point:

Why would our government grant unprecedented full indemnity to these vaccine manufacturers if the product is "safe and effective" like they are running around stating?

Why would the government allow Pharmaceutical Companies to invest in media outlets {like} Reuters which could compromise the public from receiving accurate information?

Why are the ones in the financial loop like a Dr. Scott Gottlieb allowed to be the official spokesman for this initiative when he's on the board of Pfizer and heavily invested?

Why the need to rush out and vaccinate kids who have no risk? Why not wait until we see how others in the high risk are fairing after a significant period of time along the lines of what normal human trials would look like?

Why are top level scientists being censored {via grant money, etc.} when they voice any legit concerns and present legit data backing those concerns?

And on and on.

I'm 41, hadn't bothered to get the shot. Feel pretty certain I've come across the virus a time or two. I don't take the flu shot either. No real reason other than I don't get that sick. I don't have anything against getting it. Just haven't lined up to get it. I've asked about getting the antibody test to see about donating my blood, but they only seem worried about giving me the shot when I ask around about it. Oh well, I tried to help out. I have O blood which supposedly helps me not get as sick if I do contract the virus.
Dude, get the Vax. If for nothing more than get it for the kids who can't get vaccinated. It's not all about you at this point

Dude, get the Vax. If for nothing more than get it for the kids who can't get vaccinated. It's not all about you at this point

Do it for the children... When lose an agreement, you either call them a racist or do it for the children....

If he isn't in the heath risk or already had the COVID, then he doesn't need the shot. Its up to him/her...

Besides, with all the vaccine taken by children from birth to the time they are in high school that should be enough to protect them until their late teens or early 20's...

Do it for the children... When lose an agreement, you either call them a racist or do it for the children....

If he isn't in the heath risk or already had the COVID, then he doesn't need the shot. Its up to him/her...

Besides, with all the vaccine taken by children from birth to the time they are in high school that should be enough to protect them until their late teens or early 20's...
"When lose an argument". I didn't realize I was in an argument.
Wtf are you even talking about?
You think all other vaccines taken should protect against covid? Is that what you're rambling about?

"When lose an argument". I didn't realize I was in an argument.
Wtf are you even talking about?
You think all other vaccines taken should protect against covid? Is that what you're rambling about?

When you take other parts of different vaccines, it protects you of diseases you may or may not get. When taken different types of vaccines in the body, it has a reaction to there diseases even COVID. COVID is a generic term and genetic sequence that act like flu and SARS with different strains.

What makes me an expert? I'm a parent and I know what's best for my kids, plus I used to work in the lab years ago with infectious diseases...

I had Covid in January and both shots of Moderna in March. I will gladly take a booster just like I get a flu shot every year. People are being such idiots about this.
With all due respect, I’ll never get the vaccine and I don’t give a shit what any of you coward sheep think about me or anyone else who refuses to inject ourselves with a toxin that has only been around for less than two years. Last I checked, America is still a free country regardless of what the liberal democrats are trying to turn us into.

With all due respect, I’ll never get the vaccine and I don’t give a shit what any of you coward sheep think about me or anyone else who refuses to inject ourselves with a toxin that has only been around for less than two years. Last I checked, America is still a free country regardless of what the liberal democrats are trying to turn us into.
Oh Brother...I guess you don't wear seatbelts either. Unfortunately for people like you it will take a loved one to die in order to see the light. But I'm sure no one here will lose any sleep on whether you take the vaccine or not.

Oh ok....so I am a coward sheep for getting the vaccine??🙄

That's a real solid display of "respect" there. 🙄

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
No one here on this thread will win arguments... Y'all do you and I'll do me...

I know what it's like getting injected with unknown foreign objects in the body and what it can do...

Next on the list..

Monkeypox...

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT