ADVERTISEMENT

56-54....

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
Our record since the Final Four run in 2017 going 17-16, 16-16, 18-13, 5-9

Everyone is thankful for that special two week stretch and what Martin did that year, proving you can win here at SC a la SOS in football. With that being said, it is time to thank him for his service and move on.
We failed to capitalize in recruiting after the FF and our results in conference have dropped each year since that FF run.

Everyone is thankful for that special two week stretch and what Martin did that year, proving you can win here at SC a la SOS in football. With that being said, it is time to thank him for his service and move on.
We failed to capitalize in recruiting after the FF and our results in conference have dropped each year since that FF run.

What's the conference record?

From his comments it sounds like he expects a mulligan for this season on account of the 'rona. Newsflash: everyone else had to play under the same conditions.

Frank isn’t going anywhere and Tanner doesn’t have the balls to let him go. So, we will get the same ole same ole for the next few years or until we have a new AD.
I truly believe Tanner is afraid Dawn will leave if he terminates Martin.

No more room for excuses. We know from when these players were younger they can play better than they have. They show they can hang with Giants while missing just enough shots to break our hearts to looking like the b-team against the scrub teams. I'm real forgiving and patient as long as we're respectable, we aren't right now and we aren't consistent. I'll miss Frank, but I think it's time.

From his comments it sounds like he expects a mulligan for this season on account of the 'rona. Newsflash: everyone else had to play under the same conditions.
Most teams did not have the number of issues we did. Yes, they are all playing under the shadow of this pandemic, our team had more stoppages and more dramatic health impacts than most. He will almost surely get a mulligan, and people need to come to grips with that. Does he deserve one? That is subjective...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT