ADVERTISEMENT

7-5

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Obviousky the Florida game sticks out as the win that got away. A&M up there with it. Didn’t show up for Kentucky.

Easily could’ve been 9-3 even losing to UK. Offensively we were better than last season. Defensively we dropped off a bit but no doubt injuries had a lot to do with it.

Coming in I think many of us wanted to see how year 3 went under Muschamp since that is when it started to fall apart for him at Florida. It felt rough at times but I think all in all it wasn’t a great success but definitely not a colossal failure. I think we see some freshman that can contribute on D next year.

It gets much more difficult next season. 7-5 would be solid. Muschamp needs to upset someone next year to give this program a jump. I’d love it to be Clemson. We need to get back to beating Kentucky as well. Lose a huge playmaker in Samuel. Lose a lot on the OL. Hopefully we can find a way to get the job done.

Obviousky the Florida game sticks out as the win that got away. A&M up there with it. Didn’t show up for Kentucky.

Easily could’ve been 9-3 even losing to UK. Offensively we were better than last season. Defensively we dropped off a bit but no doubt injuries had a lot to do with it.

Coming in I think many of us wanted to see how year 3 went under Muschamp since that is when it started to fall apart for him at Florida. It felt rough at times but I think all in all it wasn’t a great success but definitely not a colossal failure. I think we see some freshman that can contribute on D next year.

It gets much more difficult next season. 7-5 would be solid. Muschamp needs to upset someone next year to give this program a jump. I’d love it to be Clemson. We need to get back to beating Kentucky as well. Lose a huge playmaker in Samuel. Lose a lot on the OL. Hopefully we can find a way to get the job done.

We were a few plays from 10-2 but honestly we are a few plays from 3-8 too . 7-5 is about what we are this year and next year . Of course that’s Carolina football for the last century

We won 9 games last year!

Florida game and Bowl game the difference in wins. One reason that loss hurts so much, especially the way we lost it. But in the grand scheme of things I do have a little more confidence in Muschamp. Not a ton more but more. I was very skeptical coming into this season. We didn’t have a whole lot go our way this season either.

Go win a bowl game and finish 8-5. Not too bad backing up 9-4 while still in the middle of a ground-up rebuild.

Next year, the O may take a step back, but hopefully the D will improve. Agree with the above that 7-5 with next year's schedule will be solid.

Go win a bowl game and finish 8-5. Not too bad backing up 9-4 while still in the middle of a ground-up rebuild.

Next year, the O may take a step back, but hopefully the D will improve. Agree with the above that 7-5 with next year's schedule will be solid.
Offense shouldn’t take a step back. Bentley will be a senior with a year in McClendon/Werner’s system and plenty of skill players coming back. D should improve assuming we don’t have the same injury bug hit us. I think the biggest concern is going to be the schedule. Replacing ole piss with bama, and expecting uf, t a&m, and tenn to improve, is going to make it that much tougher

Offensively we were better than last season. Defensively we dropped off a bit... please help me out here. Define bit.

….a colossal failure. It was catastrophic at times, I think we see some freshman that can contribute on D next year. Almost anyone with a pulse would be an improvement.

7-5 would be solid. Muschamp needs to upset someone(S) next year to give this program a jump.

You ,sir, are the quintessence of the power of positive thinking;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT