ADVERTISEMENT

84-80 final. Good win. **

Beating UMass is a good win?

First team with a winning record that we've beaten, plus they're top 100 RPI (I know that doesn't mean much now, but still). On the road. KB is back and looked good, and Jermaine took a big step forward. Yeah, this is our best win so far.

Umass will be pretty good in a few years. That was a good win. Free throws will kill us though. I’ve watched Houston three times this year and they are very athletic. They have multiple guys that can go hard in the paint. They also have a freshman that can straight out ball. I don’t see us winning that game.

Reactions: okccock
I've been out this evening. How did Bryant do?

He played well, and as a team, we played a lot better when he was in. Ended up w 13 points on 5-9 shooting with some nice dunks, plus 1 reb, 2 assts, and only 1 foul. Especially looked good at the 3 when AJ was at point and Jermaine was at the 2.

Reactions: king ward
Bryant brings a different energy to the team he is an explosive, high energy guy, and great defender...I'd make the argument he is the second best on the team. It was indeed a good win...remember they are a young team.

Bryant brings a different energy to the team he is an explosive, high energy guy, and great defender...I'd make the argument he is the second best on the team. It was indeed a good win...remember they are a young team.

Bryant is developing into a smart player: not overplaying his great athleticism. Yes, we are a much better team with him.

There are a lot of teams losing in the preseason so if we can steal a few back going into SEC play we may can make some noise this year still....UVA got worn out by Purdue and Ohio state is boat racing the Heels.

May I respectfully ask how is it a good win? Is UMass ranked?
Because it is a win is one good reason.. another is that it's one more closer to the 20wins that we need to make the tournament.... Would a loss have been better for you.... Wow..

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT