ADVERTISEMENT

A little perspective...remember 2015?

kmowings

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2012
Pauline SC
when a really bad South Carolina team that went into finish 3-9 beat a North Carolina real that would go on to win 11 straight and play for the ACC chance championship in the opening game of the season? I’m not stupid enough to think we could do that this year and we may very well end 3-9 again, but I have to believe our team isn’t as bad as we played yesterday. Charleston Southern comes at a perfect time to work out some kinks and get Hilinski some snaps. Obviously Alabama is the huge test, and I have to think that the way our team responded to adversity multiple times last year, they will do it again. Yes, yesterday sucked, but it doesn’t have to define the season. Every goal is still in front of this team. With that being said, if Muschamp and co. keep laying dud after dud in big games as has been the case, the I think it is fair to question if he’s the man going forward. Good thing for Champ and the rest of the team, they have plenty of chances this year to prove themselves. Still a long season boys and girls, enjoy the ride...or don’t...it’s really up to you!

Reactions: SCarFanInBama
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News