ADVERTISEMENT

A&M game at 3:30?

Hey - you go to the fair, that way you have a good time, win or lose. Nothing better than Fiske fries and an elephant ear!
Especially after a long tailgate in the sun and about 20 beers.

Either the Tennessee & Auburn match or the Florida & Vanderbilt game will be the noon game televised on the SECN. Both of these games should be one sided by the forth quarter. If the games go beyond 3:30 then I hoped they are moved to the SEC alternate channel.

They must have a reason for the 3:30 South Carolina &Texas AM kickoff, but I think it would make better sense that the start time should be 4:00 so that these games do not overlap each other.

What are the parking rules for the Fairground parking passes? First come first serve? Do i still have to pay?

Gamecocks Online just posted an update.
GCC Fairgrounds Parking tags will NOT be recognized for TAMU. Gates open at 9 am.
Enter through Gates 6 (Assembly) and Gate 10 (Bluff) only. Exit through Gates 7,8,9.
Parking cost is $5, first come, first serve with regular fair attendees.

Reactions: calliopeCD
Gamecocks Online just posted an update.
GCC Fairgrounds Parking tags will NOT be recognized for TAMU. Gates open at 9 am.
Enter through Gates 6 (Assembly) and Gate 10 (Bluff) only. Exit through Gates 7,8,9.
Parking cost is $5, first come, first serve with regular fair attendees.

CF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT