ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Thread

I coached a little boys rec league
basketball team that had bad talent. It also had a bad coach, me. One of the kids said to me, coach, "we are not undefeated, we are just defeated."

This program looks defeated.

Every fan should move to the bottom of the stands behind SC bench and just hammer him. Dare security to remove all of them. This is not acceptable. It hasn’t been for some time but this is freaking awful. Won’t spend another dollar that might go to this university while Ray & Muschamp is there. Not just football...every program as long as Ray is the AD.

Look, I don’t think Hill is great. But he’s not as bad as some want him to be. Still, this is f*cking MIND BLOWING that he’s still in this game. No program in America would still have him in there. It’s crazy.
He’s thrown 2 passes tonight that hit guys in stride and one of those was dropped. Everything else has been low, high or looked like a butterfly.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Look, I don’t think Hill is great. But he’s not as bad as some want him to be. Still, this is f*cking MIND BLOWING that he’s still in this game. No program in America would still have him in there. It’s crazy.

This is just where you get Hill out to keep him from getting boo’d while getting other kids some playing time. Muschamp is a freaking dumbass. He’s never learned and will never sniff a head coaching job again. Tanner and Champ need to be fired tomorrow.

Did you guys hear what he just said about Fisher changing the culture at A&M in year THREE ???

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
What if Muschamp plagiarizes SOS's resignation speech and just uses that tomorrow afternoon...

He's done the best he can and now he just needs to get out of the way and let the next guy give it a try.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Nope he is your president too.

Trump had potential going into office not as a politician and claiming he would clean the mess up. Well he’s still not a politician but he could never get out of his own ignorant way to accomplish much at all other than piss people off. I’m saying that as a strong republican who does not like Biden or ‘mala. Damn out country is in terrible shape when these two are the best we could run against each other for something so important.

Reactions: HI Cock and Dizzy01
Every fan should move to the bottom of the stands behind SC bench and just hammer him. Dare security to remove all of them. This is not acceptable. It hasn’t been for some time but this is freaking awful. Won’t spend another dollar that might go to this university while Ray & Muschamp is there. Not just football...every program as long as Ray is the AD.
Have they been paid to stay the whole game? There should be no one in those stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT