ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Thread

Trump had potential going into office not as a politician and claiming he would clean the mess up. Well he’s still not a politician but he could never get out of his own ignorant way to accomplish much at all other than piss people off. I’m saying that as a strong republican who does not like Biden or ‘mala. Damn out country is in terrible shape when these two are the best we could run against each other for something so important.
I think we should all stick clear of politics and come together on the topic on which we all ag
Have they been paid to stay the whole game? There should be no one in those stands.
They have to have snuck in booze. They just have to.

Dude STFU . Isn’t pretty freaking obvious Everybody is sick of the political crap . If ur that invested you can watch Fox News with a whole bottle of Vaseline and call it a night. .
You pay my bills you can tell me what to do! So basically what I'm saying is FU!

The President of the University needs to get involved at this point. The BOT and Ray Tanner HAVE GOT TO GO....... this is so sad it’s funny.

I don’t care if every player transfers out over it. A random Law class and their liberal professor could perform better football then this.

We have got to build better then this crap.

this is comical
Actually, this is sad.

This is comical...
tenor.gif

Wow! The players quit. I hope the best for the talented players as they search for new futures. First game I tried to watch this season. Bad idea I guess. These players should all run away from this sh%t show.

How much did we hurt Lawrence’s chances to win the Heisman this year by not playing them? I’d say if he doesn’t win, we likely cost him.

No doubt he’d have at least 6 TDs passing against us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT