ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Thread

Can anyone explain to me why on speed options the first defensive player doesn’t just destroy the qb regardless of the pitch?

That touchdown was a perfect example of our defensive backs letting wr block them. They were out there playing paddycake with the receivers. Foster didn't have a chance. He had no help

Getting shutout at home. A week after not forcing a punt. Eve try single time I turn the channel back to
our game the Aggies have the football.
Remember two years ago when the defense sucked and it was because “of injuries”. Last year it sucked too.
This year there can be no excuses. This program is done. Make the change and start over right
Freakin
Now!

Muschamp has LOST the team.... PATHETIC! Turning to watch YOUR future President NOT MINE. I voted for Trump. I hope you IDIOTS that voted for him will be happy with $5 gas and 20% less of your check
If you don’t like it you can get out 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Muschamp has LOST the team.... PATHETIC! Turning to watch YOUR future President NOT MINE. I voted for Trump. I hope you IDIOTS that voted for him will be happy with $5 gas and 20% less of your check
You make over $400K/year?

a6qyIPE.jpg

I actually hope they don’t fire Chump. Make him stay and coach this garbage team for four more years. Doesn’t matter any more. I don’t even care about Carolina football anymore. F..k them.

Reactions: drawplay000
Same as last year, get a big win and then do jack squat the rest of the season. After last game Muschamp and tanner will say they see progress and will stay with Muschamp.
Which is bigger financial loss, Muschamp buyout or no ticket sales and gamecock club memberships?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT