ADVERTISEMENT

About our new OC

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
This man was made interim head coach at Ga. so they had faith in his ability. It's all about chemistry with coaching staffs and I think Boom made the right call hiring him he's a good football mind. He already knows the players and that means a lot when putting in your system of offense. He will be more aggressive with play calls and will take some chances unlike Roper did. Others were interviewed but Muschamp picked someone he knows he can work with and is on the same page with. Add our new QB coach to the mix with his experience and in the words of the great Jackie Gleason "And away we go".

Combine him with a top notch QB Coach and the sky is the limit. Bryan is on track to be a Head Coach some day and WANTS to be here- that's big. We have an outstanding staff in place.

Lets face it- QB under-performance was at the root of most of our offensive issues. That and play calling. We have address the QB issue and hopefully Coach McClendon will address that as well.

I'm excited!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Combine him with a top notch QB Coach and the sky is the limit. Bryan is on track to be a Head Coach some day and WANTS to be here- that's big. We have an outstanding staff in place.

Lets face it- QB under-performance was at the root of most of our offensive issues. That and play calling. We have address the QB issue and hopefully Coach McClendon will address that as well.

I'm excited!
& Bentley's feet, but Garcia helped us there just in time.

This man was made interim head coach at Ga. so they had faith in his ability. It's all about chemistry with coaching staffs and I think Boom made the right call hiring him he's a good football mind. He already knows the players and that means a lot when putting in your system of offense. He will be more aggressive with play calls and will take some chances unlike Roper did. Others were interviewed but Muschamp picked someone he knows he can work with and is on the same page with. Add our new QB coach to the mix with his experience and in the words of the great Jackie Gleason "And away we go".
Bmac said he wasn't changing much in the offense. Sure excited me. Smh

I remember when a certain school in SC hired a WR coach...worked out well for them. I like the move and hoping it's a HR hire. Love the new QB coach as well. Overall I feel better about the program more today then yesterday.

One thing I agree with what McClendon said.... he said, not quoting verbatim...but he will be coaching a veteran offensive team this year

You guys are crazy. Any decision other than whatever decision Muschamp made would have been a better decision than whatever decision Muschamp made.
Woody-Harrelson-What-Stare.gif

I remember when a certain school in SC hired a WR coach...worked out well for them. I like the move and hoping it's a HR hire. Love the new QB coach as well. Overall I feel better about the program more today then yesterday.
Hmmm...how did you like how he and his inexperienced OC game planned and called plays his first year?

Hint: There was a reason he went after his first year and hired an OC who had been running a particular type of offense and was successful with it.

Now, that doesn't mean that BMac will suffer the same fate, but that is a poor comparison.

Reactions: bosoxcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT