ADVERTISEMENT

? About Tommy Moody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color commentator for Gamecock baseball and longtime radio personality. Nice guy , but not the best radio personality

He grew up a Clemson fan. He had signed to play baseball for the taters until he had a fallout with Coach Wilhelm. Then he switched to USC.

Just like Riley Poke....

From AC Flora, grew up a Clemson fan, signed to play baseball for the taters until he had a fallout with Coach Wilhelm. Then he switched to USC.

Both Tommy & Riley played 2nd base at Carolina

Another ‘Tommy trivia’....:D:D

Tommy Moody is an immortal, and the Greek God of Gamecock Trivia. He has been known to swallow, regurgitate, then re-swallow a whole, live crocodile during radio breaks.
You failed to name one of his most obvious attributes: He lives inside the head of some posters on this board.

Tommy isn't so bad. I don't mind him in the afternoons and I actually think he's a damn good color commentator. Name someone with more knowledge of USC baseball that you think could do a better job.

As far as play-by-play goes, the worst thing we've done since let Ray be AD is let Andy Demetra walk. Derek Scott just doesn't do much for me.

The story I heard was that he came to the Gamecocks to play for Bobby Richardson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT