ADVERTISEMENT

ACC - The Most Boring Football Conference

Chopper007

Jan 20, 2013
Same old story every year, klemsin plays a lot of easy teams, and make the playoffs. Too bad someone like Wisconsin is not in the ACC. App State would be a lot better completion than clem usually gets...

It looked like Dabo kissed the VA coach on the neck after the game. That’s a weird dude.

congrats house taters and house tater defenders on winning the ACC .

Reactions: olpolecat
My only beef is how healthy clemtech gets to stay through their schedule.., don’t get me wrong, we’re leagues bh them but not playing a hard 4th quarter all season is very advantageous come the cfp..

Reactions: Judson1
My only beef is how healthy clemtech gets to stay through their schedule.., don’t get me wrong, we’re leagues bh them but not playing a hard 4th quarter all season is very advantageous come the cfp..

What I’m getting at is how healthy you can stay playing 3 quarter games at most while the rest of the top tier clash. I’m not discounting talent by any means but it doesn’t take a genius to know a healthy, fresh squad vs one that has lost some key cogs in the fray has an advantage. That being said I think Alexander’s well assembled staff and undeniable talent straight whooped bama last year... hard fact but watched it 3 times. They snuck up on Saban and his somewhat “ untested” strategy last year. They also had over 2 months to prepare for it bc who was gonna knock em out?? We just don’t pose a threat right now. Optimistic idiot hoping that changes soon

Some may look at it the opposite way and say they haven't been challenged in the 4th quarter so they say Clemson may not know how to play through adversity

Clemson is the best team and will more than likely win the NC. Maybe LSU can beat them. I dont know.

Reactions: Brace1
I’m just ready for Clemson to play a game where their fans, coaches, players arent laughing it up knowing it’s a blowout win by halftime.
Those fans have been treated to a 4 year stretch of bliss no fanbase before them has ever known. The wins and the way they have won them for so long has never been bested.
I still think it’s odd they have no idea how that Ostarine got in there yet it hasn’t resurfaced.
But watching them it’s obvious they are much stronger than every team they play.

I’m just ready for Clemson to play a game where their fans, coaches, players arent laughing it up knowing it’s a blowout win by halftime.
Those fans have been treated to a 4 year stretch of bliss no fanbase before them has ever known. The wins and the way they have won them for so long has never been bested.
I still think it’s odd they have no idea how that Ostarine got in there yet it hasn’t resurfaced.
But watching them it’s obvious they are much stronger than every team they play.
Alabama experienced that the last few years, if not for Clemson messing their undefeated season. They were actually winning more handedly than Clemson was last year.

Reactions: Brace1
Who cares? They whipped us senseless.
You do realize this is a message board, you do realize we are gamecock fans, we’re not going to automatically stop pulling against Clemson and the ACC just because they beat us, the ACC sucks and we hate Clemson. get over it. If you don’t like what we’re saying even though we know it’s true go back to the tator board and stop trolling over here.

Reactions: Brace1 and zack#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT