ADVERTISEMENT

According to SEC Network LSU only sold 39,000 tix as of last night

Only??? 4 day notice and 40k tickets sold. Considering the ACC only averages 50kper game. If say that's pretty good. Speaking of the ACC. The taters are expecting a small crowd today and it's a rival game for them.

Tiger stadium less than a hour to go.
CQ-dUwpUAAEB8gm.jpg

This idea is backfiring in our face trying to get richer while getting blown out on the opponent's field.

A major reason Tiger Fans didn't buy tickets up is they had scheduled events that couldn't be changed. The first thing you do when planning a trip, weddIng, party,

• Sorry! To continue last thought, the crowd size is not a reflection of playing you. You know how it in the SEC. You can't take anyone for granted. It's mainly the fact that everything in the fall is planned around the football schedule. The stadium announcer couldn't be there because he's officiating a wedding. I wish they had distributed the tickets to all the schools in the area, veteran's groups, hospitals, policemen and firefighters. Would have been a nice gesture.
  • The Athletic Dept. is going to add a donation to the gate receipts. Hopefully it will come to a decent total.

You guys are holding your own. Good job containing Fournette.

Reactions: luvmygamecocks
Ok you're right, we want 90 000 LSU fans there screaming their heads off.
well Ray Tanner sure did, I guess that's why he sounded so happy about the dismal crowd on the pregame show???
so you think we should be scared of fans....That's a "Loser mentality" ,but we seem to have take one on lately anyway?
BG

well Ray Tanner sure did, I guess that's why he sounded so happy about the dismal crowd on the pregame show???
so you think we should be scared of fans....That's a "Loser mentality" ,but we seem to have take one on lately anyway?
BG
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT