ADVERTISEMENT

According to Twitter its Scarnecchia Time tomorrow. *

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

It will at least be good to see a change. The results might not change, but if guys get open and they don't get the ball, then we'll know it's a coaching/development thing.

It'll also be interesting to see who Scar talks to on the sidelines - not that I necessarily believe the "coach's son" talk, but it will be interesting to see.

One of 2 things will happen. Either he will come in and stink it up and we'll be left without doubt who our best option at QB is or he'll come in and shine against a not so good defense and everyone will hail him as the savior for putting up points against a team I fully expected the offense to bounce back against.

Reactions: okccock
Would have been nice to have gotten him some more live reps along the way. Looks like he'll get that tomorrow ready or not.
Remember when we said that with DT at QB? We were hoping to give the next year's QB plenty of reps. Yeah that was a fun year.

As long as he doesn’t throw high balls behind the receivers , he should do as well as JB I’m sure the receivers would appreciate it a little better

Reactions: 92Pony
Wow. That's not a good sign. I hope you Bentley haters realize that if Scar was the better quarterback he would be starting. I'm predicting a stat line of 5-19, 64 yards , 1 Int before another quarterback comes in.

Let’s hope Edwards can go. I thought we would probably win Saturday, now I think we might be a 7 point dog.

Difficult game for Scarneccia to get his 1st start and real playing time in. We are desperate for a win and we’ll have to score quite a bit. This is scary. Even if it works out Scarneccia is a Senior. Just need the win!

Horseshoe, what makes you think we'll qualify for a bowl? Just asking, one Gamecock fan to another.
Well we do only have one more top 13 team on the schedule, and those are the only teams we've lost to.

Difficult game for Scarneccia to get his 1st start and real playing time in. We are desperate for a win and we’ll have to score quite a bit. This is scary. Even if it works out Scarneccia is a Senior. Just need the win!

Yeah but he is going against a subpar defense. If he can't put up points against Missouri, he is not the answer.

OL needs to put on their big-boy panties tomorrow morning and make up their mind to maul the Mizz DL. Make some holes and let's run up about 250yds rushing. If we do that Scar will be fine.

One of 2 things will happen. Either he will come in and stink it up and we'll be left without doubt who our best option at QB is or he'll come in and shine against a not so good defense and everyone will hail him as the savior for putting up points against a team I fully expected the offense to bounce back against.
Or maybe he goes 12-22 for 217 yards and 1 TD in a close loss.

Yeah but he is going against a subpar defense. If he can't put up points against Missouri, he is not the answer.

That encourages me that they are bad, but we really may have to score 75% of our possessions. That means mistake free football. Tall order for a guy with no experience. We don’t have room for mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT