ADVERTISEMENT

After Chad bends Monte over his knee...

You are wrong again! No one has predicted failure in the upcoming series.
You are predicting us to fail. That's what "just give it time" means. I read the thread. If you say differently you are a flat out liar

LOL! I suspect many of the loyal fans here never sniffed the USC campus either. :p
Does that make you better somehow? In fact, I have more respect for people that are not vested in the university yet choose to support it financially. Of course, you're better than that though, right tater?

You are predicting us to fail. That's what "just give it time" means. I read the thread. If you say differently you are a flat out liar
LOL! No, that is not what "just give it time" means.

Your comments are so stupid they are funny. Thanks.

LOL! No, that is not what "just give it time" means.

Your comments are so stupid they are funny. Thanks.

Craigmater said:
I'm sorry but you are just wrong here. Holbrook has us back in the Regionals with a chance to go to the Supers. If he wins that then the program is not being dragged down. Geez.
You said:
Just give it time.

You lie and I just busted you. Try to spin it away.

Reactions: Out of Conference
Craigmater said:
I'm sorry but you are just wrong here. Holbrook has us back in the Regionals with a chance to go to the Supers. If he wins that then the program is not being dragged down. Geez.
You said:
Just give it time.

You lie and I just busted you. Try to spin it away.
No, you have interpreted a comment the way you chose to interpret it. Then, I corrected you and you still choose to be incorrect.

You have busted no one but yourself! :p

No, you have interpreted a comment the way you chose to interpret it. Then, I corrected you and you still choose to be incorrect.

You have busted no one but yourself! :p
Your lie,tell it how you want.

LOL! Since I am the one who made the original comment, and I have told you the intent of the comment, how can I be lying?

Your attempt at logic is illogical.
You lie. Your spin doesnt make it go away.

Sure you do. This thread is evidence. You should be ashamed for turning on your alma mater. Pathetic.
Your lie,tell it how you want.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
My goodness. Isn't this enough? I have never seen so much childish, pettiness and argumentative responses in my life. Does every post on every thread have to be like this. Is there anything constructive to say or just spend your time calling people out like this. Damn

If you dont like me calling out someone dissing my University and its Coaches then block me. Thanks

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Boy, you guys should be predicting the stock market and really making some money rather than attacking people on an internet sports forum.
I asked some questions and then I stated how I interpreted your response. How is that attacking people on an internet forum?

Now that we have outted at least one Benedict Arnold, anyone else want to talk shit about Chad?
ku-xlarge.gif

This board has potential. I'm speaking to you, feathered brethren. We must rise above and destroy this heathenry we have amongst us. There are wolves in sheep's clothing we must weed out. Evidenced above ^^^^^^ by the man attempting to pass himself off as a Gamecock.

Elaborate how one could interpret it any other way.
Duh? It is pretty obvious what I meant unless you are trying to twist it into something that it is not.

If you can't comprehend the comment, I wont' waste my time elaborating on it for you because you would not comprehend the elaboration either.

This board has potential. I'm speaking to you, feathered brethren. We must rise above and destroy this heathenry we have amongst us. There are wolves in sheep's clothing we must weed out. Evidenced above ^^^^^^ by the man attempting to pass himself off as a Gamecock.
I would hardly call an alumnus of USC as someone trying to pose as a Gamecock.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Duh? It is pretty obvious what I meant unless you are trying to twist it into something that it is not.

If you can't comprehend the comment, I wont' waste my time elaborating on it for you because you would not comprehend the elaboration either.
Just flat out tater heathenry ^^^^^

Elaborate how one could interpret it any other way.
Honestly, while I don't agree with Cola G'Cock, I didn't take his comment the way you, USC-1 and others did. I interpreted as though he doesn't think Holbrook isn't a good enough coach to get the team back to being in Omaha on a regular basis, not that he didn't want them to. Just a matter of a belief in the abilities of a coach. I think y'all stretched it way out of proportion.

Honestly, while I don't agree with Cola G'Cock, I didn't take his comment the way you, USC-1 and others did. I interpreted as though he doesn't think Holbrook isn't a good enough coach to get the team back to being in Omaha on a regular basis, not that he didn't want them to. Just a matter of a belief in the abilities of a coach. I think y'all stretched it way out of proportion.
Thank you.

Reactions: rogue cock

I merely asked the question to allow you the opportunity to explain what you meant in another manner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT