ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

We forced the Aggie field goal kicker out so that was good.
It’s amazing though how bad our offense is. This is college football.
Line full of upperclassmen. Hard to believe something can’t be schemed up.

Jimbo had two timeouts in his back pocket and could of easily scored a TD. He felt sorry for Frank's little boy.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
When you assign none of our insufficiencies to a talent deficit, that's just incorrect.
Which is why Beamer should have been here immediately after being hired instead of coaching as a freaking assistant in a bowl game. He needed to be here to try to convince some players from entering the portal and to get a jump on recruiting to salvage last year's class. Instead he comes in late and gets a few small school players from the portal. Idiotic move on his part....and then hires an OL coach who was fired from Okie State and an OC with little experience.

We have problems in all facets of our offensive football unit, from coaching strategies to talent.

The defense, which has some talent but some holes too, obviously is demoralized. Totally.
That last statement is definitely true. The defense isn’t as bad as they are showing tonight. It’s human nature to let up when there is no hope (offense).
If they felt they had a chance to win you would see better effort.

Which is why Beamer should have been here immediately after being hired instead of coaching as a freaking assistant in a bowl game. He needed to be here to try to convince some players from entering the portal and to get a jump on recruiting to salvage last year's class. Instead he comes in late and gets a few small school players from the portal. Idiotic move on his part....and then hires an OL coach who was fired from Okie State and an OC with little experience.
Cogent; cogent.

I feel bad for our players. It is almost criminal what South Carolina has done to them with hiring "coaches"..... and I use that term very loosely in this situation.
Just pathetic.
I second this. Ray has let these players down big time with these pathetic hires. As long as Ray is here we are screwed.

I just wish the people at the top got as upset about being blown out as we all are. I really believe they just don’t care. Aren’t even watching.
THATS the problem!
That is and will always be the problem. BOD are not SC bred and SC voted. Most of them done belong there. Be the same as having chinaman and Russians on the board of apple.

When you assign none of our insufficiencies to a talent deficit, that's just incorrect.
If they had a 5* at every position they would still suck because the coaching is pure crap. Beamer agrees with this assessment every week when he says that they have to do better with coaching. I don’t think this is coach speak. He knows the staff sucks. The problem is he has no idea how to fix it. This is extremely concerning even in year 1.

That tackle was terrible. Should’ve been dropped shy of first down marker but he drags guy 6 yards.

If they had a 5* at every position they would still suck because the coaching is pure crap. Beamer agrees with this assessment every week when he says that they have to do better with coaching. I don’t think this is coach speak. He knows the staff sucks. The problem is he has no idea how to fix it. This is extremely concerning even in year 1.
An all 5-star Carolina team will suck with this coaching.

Damn straight, brother.

Didn’t the QB have to throw it past the line of scrimmage? Grounding?

Noland should not see the field again except from the sidelines. My man is terrified back there with this shit ol. Him starting the 2nd half is why this staff is crap. You have to look at future qb by now

This is the point I’m trying to get across but people will continue to point to the players and that’s just not correct. This is what it looks like being out coached.
People who blame the players for boneheaded coaching have
710oFYfblLL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
When people complain about politics I always say it’s a waste of time. That all you can do is vote to make a difference.
This is a waste too. Only I don’t even have a vote.
Gonna try and watch the rest of the game just to enjoy football.
Go Cocks! Better days ahead I hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT