ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

You should do a little reading… it’s 93% effective at preventing death. If you’re under 50 years old, it’s 99.4% effective at preventing death. Meanwhile, it’s 100% safe. So enlighten us all, what good reason do you have to not take it?

Just stfu about the damn shot.

The thread is starting to go sideways with the non-game stuff.
I think NIL alone puts our ceiling at 8 games. Sad, but true. Best we can hope for is that it does the same to Clemson.
Sad? You realize a ceiling of 8 would be way better than our history, you better rethink that number a bit. For the foreseeable future 7-5 would be akin to hitting the lottery with 5-7 being our landing spot most years.

Ok. 7 then.

Either way, 7 or 8 tops, just based on the fact that we are South Carolina. The money just won't be there to get the best coaches or the best players. Lots of folks on here were excited about NIL for some reason.

So, prepare yourself.

Reactions: drawplay000
Ok. 7 then.

Either way, 7 or 8 tops, just based on the fact that we are South Carolina. The money just won't be there to get the best coaches or the best players. Lots of folks on here were excited about NIL for some reason.

So, prepare yourself.
I think fans that have been around a while are well prepared, how is this any different than what most of us have seen most seasons, going back well forever basically.

Chizik said it tonight. As goes the QB, as goes the team. Our QB position was terrible to start with and got worse with injuries.
It’s way deeper than that, our players don’t look strong, they don’t play smart and the effort isn’t always there (especially with online). Schemes don’t look innovative, etc…should I continue? This is way more than a QB issue. We aren’t Uber talented but I bet if you took rankings from high school for our entire roster, we would be top 50 or so in the nation. We are WAY underperforming that.

He threw one that Vann made no attempt to catch OR to break up and another that White hot potatoed away. The main reason Noland didn’t or doesn’t throw picks is because he’s scared shiteless to throw the ball downfield.

If we want a chance at winning any of our remaining games, we’ll play Brown and you guys will just have to get over it. If you want to continue with the same screen/swing/punt crap we’ve been doing, then we won’t.
I’m okay with starting Brown it doesn’t mean I think he’s better than Noland though. Right now Beamer might as well give Brown the shot, it can’t get any worse at least we hope. 🤔

It’s way deeper than that, our players don’t look strong, they don’t play smart and the effort isn’t always there (especially with online). Schemes don’t look innovative, etc…should I continue? This is way more than a QB issue. We aren’t Uber talented but I bet if you took rankings from high school for our entire roster, we would be top 50 or so in the nation. We are WAY underperforming that.

Not true. Look at Clemson. Talent everywhere and supposedly one of the best staffs in the nation.

Before tonight, they were statistically worse than us, with a lot more talent. It still might be close.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I’m okay with starting Brown it doesn’t mean I think he’s better than Noland though. Right now Beamer might as well give Brown the shot, it can’t get any worse at least we hope. 🤔

With the oline issues, we need someone with legs to extend plays. Zeb is just a sitting duck against a D line like TAMU.

Reactions: Brace1
You should do a little reading… it’s 93% effective at preventing death. If you’re under 50 years old, it’s 99.4% effective at preventing death. Meanwhile, it’s 100% safe. So enlighten us all, what good reason do you have to not take it?
And 40% of covid deaths last week the patients were vaccinated. ..good night joe

We have problems in all facets of our offensive football unit, from coaching strategies to talent.

The defense, which has some talent but some holes too, obviously is demoralized. Totally.
When JJ Enagbare and Jabari Ellis, Brad Johnson and many other Upper Classman are Gone next year. Then the Rebuild will truly begin. It will be tougher to win games when we lose those players. It truly is going to take patience and time. Much hard work in Recruiting and Coaching to Develop Players. This is just the beginning.

And a lot of clemsons problems are o-line and qb play. Just like sc
There isn't any comparison, because taters are loaded with 4 and 5 Star Players. Unless tater Coaches missed out on their Talent Evals on their recruits. Possible, but not likely based on their most recent success. So yea it is worse for the taters to be losing than us.
It is actually laughable they are losing with DJ who was the #1 QB and #2 overall player in the country. They also have Bresee who was the #1 overall player regardless of position in the Country.

Impressive when Brown ran down a snap over his head and was able to throw it away. Looked more athletic than anything I saw from the QBs today. With the issues you mentioned, seems like a no brainer going forward with him team wise. Im not saying he's the answer, just the right fit. I dont get the hate.
I don't get the HATE neither some people can't admit they may be wrong about a player.

I don't get the HATE neither some people can't admit they may be wrong about a player.
If Brown would have been out there against the Texas A&M team instead of their remaining walking he would have looked just as bad as Noland did! To me he looked worse throwing 2 INT's to walkons....lol

And 40% of covid deaths last week the patients were vaccinated. ..good night joe
I tried to find that stat, but couldn’t. Let’s assume it is accurate. The “vaccinated” designation includes partials (people who only got 1 shot of 2), people who got the shot within 2 weeks of infection and those who got shots more than 6 months ago. You do realize vaccine-based immunity decreases over time and that many people are out of date? You do realize that prior infection also offers some, but lesser protection? That means some “unvaccinated” have immune defenses too. Add all that up and the stat you provide is not relevant to vaccine efficacy, especially considering the fully vaxed make up 60% of the country. If the vaccine didn’t do anything to help, you’d expect 60% of deaths to be vaccinated. You are embarrassing yourself with your “logic.”

Last edited:
If Brown would have been out there against the Texas A&M team instead of their remaining walking he would have looked just as bad as Noland did! To me he looked worse throwing 2 INT's to walkons....lol
Idiotic statement, not even going to bother articulating why.

The A&M roster geeks can’t get their stories straight….started out 5th string, then went to scout team, now walk-ons lol.

If you’re not willing to admit what the young man brings at this point then it’s for no other reason than you simply don’t want to.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT