ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

Poor Z. White...I feel for him more than anyone. Its like Muschamp left his RB rotation sheet laying around and we adopted it.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Brown should play going forward.
Slow down bro he was playing against walk on’s
simon-cowell-american-idol.gif

Huh? He came in and threw 2 picks. Not saying he's not an upgrade over Zeb (what's not?) but he's not an answer for this team.

The only answer we had coming into the season was Doty, and he was considered probably the worse SEC starting QB.

So, what is the answer? What are the coach's options?

Huh? He came in and threw 2 picks. Not saying he's not an upgrade over Zeb (what's not?) but he's not an answer for this team.
Cant get any worse. You never know, he may surprise people. At least we will have an answer if he should have played earlier.

Cant get any worse. You never know, he may surprise people. At least we will have an answer if he should have played earlier.

Well, I don't disagree that it can't get worse. But Brown didn't look very good throwing 2 picks on 14 attempts against A&M's scrubs. There really are no answers I guess. I suppose let Brown and Colten split the snaps the rest of the way so they at least get game experience for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT