ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie/Gamecocks thread

Brown threw off the back foot and left the ball inside. He didn’t have any pressure, should’ve stepped into that one.

We dont even look like we should be playing football and some of you guys act like Brown shouldnt be out there? Really?

you're parents need to take away your internet privileges. You are too dumb to discuss football.

You almost want to give him credit for clinging so desperately to the company line. But then you don't want to encourage him any more.

If Beamer had half a testicle he would light this team up in the locker room. Or in the press conference. You seriously cannot find anything good to say about this team tonight. A good coach would talk publicly how bad we are. You have to stop lieing to them and say it's OK. I mean grow a set and dismantle them. My high school coach would cuss us out to our face and just embarrass us. This cheerleader shit is getting old
At this point he can’t do that. They won’t take him seriously because of the way he came in here.

STFU. You are just mad because you are one of the idiots that expected one of the worst teams in the nation to suddenly be competitive with one of the best.
I know right? Who do these jokers think we are PC or Newberry? Just need time for Shane to get his 9 safeties on the field.

No I expected a coach to show improvement from game 1 to game 8, win or lose, he has failed at that miserably

You were crying when we won too. All you have done is cry since game one.

This team was a wreck coming in and got worse with injuries. You should be glad we won anything this year.

STFU. You are just mad because you are one of the idiots that expected one of the worst teams in the nation to suddenly be competitive with one of the best.

All.joking aside, you nearly had a embolism last week, and you're doing it again on this thread.

Stop letting a game drive you this nuts. Put down the phone and go drink a beer.

Reactions: alaskagamecock
You were crying when we won too. All you have done is cry since game one.

This team was a wreck coming in and got worse with injuries. You should be glad we won anything this year.
No I’m pointing out the obvious dumbass, this coaching staff looks like a discombobulated mess, that’s a fact. Sorry it ain’t getting better with these captains of the ship. Get use to it pal

TAMU equaled our current score before their offense stepped on the field. o.o We're also averaging under 10 points per first half this season. Closer to 7 if you take away the first game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT