ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Lawson, Brian Bowen and one scholarship

jroblessiii

Feb 12, 2012
I was having a "what could have been" moment thinking about having Brian Bowen on this team. However, Lawson got the last available scholarship and I don't think the Gamecocks signed or got a commitment from anyone other than Lawson since Bowen left. Am I right about this or were the Gamecocks in a position to have both on the team?

I was having a "what could have been" moment thinking about having Brian Bowen on this team. However, Lawson got the last available scholarship and I don't think the Gamecocks signed or got a commitment from anyone other than Lawson since Bowen left. Am I right about this or were the Gamecocks in a position to have both on the team?
I think you're right. Lawson took the last available scholarship and It was a pretty good trade-off in my opinion.

Bowen may have been a little more polished with his maturity but they appear to have a lot of similarities. It remains to be seen how it works out with Lawson but he sure looks and sounds like an excellent pick up.

Frank would hold a scholarship for AJ Lawson... Another rd suit would have been the odd man out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT