ADVERTISEMENT

Road to 6-6: First up is Jacksonville State

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
Battle of the 2 Gamecocks!! JSU is 7-2 and will be coming off a “bye” weekend, they played on Wednesday night. Their 2 losses are, ironically, to Coastal and Liberty (Chadwells teams). They appear to be a little inconsistent in wins. They hammer some teams and are close with others, despite their opponents are being fairly similar CUSA talent. Id guess thats bc JSU has always been a team with lots of P5 transfers so inconsistent chemistry.

Final verdict? They’re a good scrappy G5 team, but, we should be able to create a few mismatches like Harbor vs any DB they have, and Rattler is just a better talent than anyone they have on D so he will make plays.

I think we SHOULD win this one, score 35-21

If they win we become the "Carolina Football Team" for a year (with the "C" helmets sans the Gamecock).
Haha well we know their guys are gonna come in here treating it like the Super Bowl. Their players will spend extra hours on film and reps. We will get their A+ game whatever that may look like

I think all games left are winnable. I don’t think it will play out like that though.

I really just wanting to end on a high note and beat Clemson. (Like my avatar)

I predicted 4 wins at the beginning of the season and it might be 3. Beamer is not an SEC coach and 3-4 wins will be the expectation as long as he is here

Reactions: Cockytalk84
Not many qualified coaches are willing to come to the “dead end” South Carolina HC job. Anybody ever leave and go on to a better HC job?

Not many qualified coaches are willing to come to the “dead end” South Carolina HC job. Anybody ever leave and go on to a better HC job?
We got Holtz and Spurrier, so we did change that “coachs graveyard” stigma.

Problem is we mase a baseball guy who doesnt know football the AD and he made 2 bad hires

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT