ADVERTISEMENT

Akron game

I agree with the TV guy though. It's time to tell Ashford to stop with all the running. Hand it off and lets get out of here without getting him hurt.

Reactions: Lurker123
DeCamillis needs to get these guys to run up and fair catch these shorter punts instead of letting them roll for 25 yards. With this offense, field position is going to be critical.

Sweet victory. Carolina goes to 3-1 with our one loss a heart breaker to LSU. I like it. Go Cocks!

Yep. Rough start in the first game. But Kentucky and LSU performances were much better than expected. And with our starting QB and running back out, I'd consider Akron a better performance than expected. Similar circumstances have ended up being nailbiters or even losses in the past.

Gets much harder going forward. Gotta get healthy if we are going to get to 6 or more wins.

The guy’s got some great wheels. That TD run was really fast.

He is exacrly what you need in a backup in today's market. He has SEC experience, and can catch defenses off guard with his wheels.

His arm limits him though. We will be too one dimensional with him against serious opponents.

Nice win.

3-1 after 4 games.

Went down to Gamecock Park before the game, saw the pre-game band pep rally which was great, hung out a bit. Lot of fun.

Didn't go to the game because I had a few things to do but still really enjoyed being down there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT