ADVERTISEMENT

Akron

What? I've got to eat my Marshall tickets, and they expect me to shell out more for this Akron game?

I swear, do they ever think about the fans?
youll get a refund for the Marshall tickets.

Why did they have to make it so difficult? Since they haven’t even processed returns for the Marshall game, why not use those tickets? Seems like double work and probably guaranteeing very poor attendance.

youll get a refund for the Marshall tickets.

Yes. - I just saw this.

Refunds from the Sept. 15 Marshall game to those individuals who bought them from the USC ticket office are currently in process and are expected to be completed by Nov. 15. Please be aware that tickets from the Marshall game will not be honored for the Dec. 1 game, as the refunds for that game have been processed and submitted.

You’ll get them for $5-15 at the gate when there are 30k inside just bristling with anticipation. In USC’s defense, no big name that lost a home game (like VTek) was giving up a home game to come here

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I bet they will run a serious "Ticket Tuesday" deal that week of the game.
I'll have to go because they're saying the game will be on SEC alternate and that channel NEVER works for me. When they switched one of our games to it this year I never got to see the rest because all it ever does is play music.

Will this be the lowest attended game ever? (Not counting back when the stadium held like 20k)
I think it will largely depend on how the Clemson game goes. If we actually show up and are somewhat competitive against the taters, then the crowd will be decent. Go up there and look outclassed for 4 quarters again and it'll be a ghost town for Akron.

Yes. - I just saw this.

Refunds from the Sept. 15 Marshall game to those individuals who bought them from the USC ticket office are currently in process and are expected to be completed by Nov. 15. Please be aware that tickets from the Marshall game will not be honored for the Dec. 1 game, as the refunds for that game have been processed and submitted.

Imo fans should have donated their Marshall ticket refunds to the USC Athletic Department. That would have been a great gesture from GamecockNation - made us look even more dedicated and loyal than we are now.

Maybe the funds could be used to establish a 'Recruitment Enhancement Endowment Fund' (REEF).;)

I'll have to go because they're saying the game will be on SEC alternate and that channel NEVER works for me. When they switched one of our games to it this year I never got to see the rest because all it ever does is play music.
Yeah, that Alternative channel crap is an absolute joke.

I think it will largely depend on how the Clemson game goes. If we actually show up and are somewhat competitive against the taters, then the crowd will be decent. Go up there and look outclassed for 4 quarters again and it'll be a ghost town for Akron.
I think we lose up there by at least three scores unless UPC is beset by an unprecedented injury spate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT