ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs Others ***Game thread.

Pretty even slate at 14-14. Interested to see the 2nd half adjustments bama makes.

Do you guys realize if it wasn't for Watson this game would already be over? They can say what they want but when Watson leave Clemson will tank I believe.

Reactions: IrmoRed
I am not wishing for anyone to get hurt, but

I predict Watson.does not make it to the end od the game. Bad knee and running so often verses Bamas D front will not be good for his health.

Listening to Nick Saban at halftime I have a feeling that Bama's defense will tighten up even more after halftime. Its probably gonna be a slugfest & Watson may not finish the game

Do you guys realize if it wasn't for Watson this game would already be over? They can say what they want but when Watson leave Clemson will tank I believe.
You're the smartest idiot I've ever come across on a message board. Take off your damn glasses you are not as dumb as 90% of the people on here. Clemson is unbelievable. So is Alabama. This is Ali v Frazier all over again.

Refs stopped clock at :12 on 1st down, then it restarted on set for play. Clem was in hurry up, dont see what complaint is. Clock operator goes on officials command

You're the smartest idiot I've ever come across on a message board. Take off your damn glasses you are not as dumb as 90% of the people on here. Clemson is unbelievable. So is Alabama. This is Ali v Frazier all over again.
If you can't see this is Watson vs Alabama then I don't know what game you've been watching.

Reactions: IrmoRed
Man , I like that play. I hope Muschamp saw that. He faked like he was going to block on the quick screen and then took off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT