ADVERTISEMENT

Alien Sex, reptiles and Jesus. THIS IS NOT SATIRE

Did Jim Bakker try to sell her silver solution to prevent reptilian aliens?

It blows my mind that he still finds a way to get on TV and that people still watch and listen to him.
He’s been selling that silver stuff for years. Use to say it cured Covid until lawyers reamed him.

also said it cured STDs

he would know.

It's amazing that otherwise smart, reasonable people believe some of these stories of talking reptiles, devils, and other magic supernatural interactions.
You should listen to late night radio w6all the people talking about seeing spaceships and aliens...

I recall watching Jim Bakker when he was peddling "the end of days generator". Said it used no batteries, gasoline or other power sources but provided all the power your home would need to survive the apocalypse. They weren't cheap and sadly he probably sold a bunch to his lemmings.

Reactions: chief2791
I recall watching Jim Bakker when he was peddling "the end of days generator". Said it used no batteries, gasoline or other power sources but provided all the power your home would need to survive the apocalypse. They weren't cheap and sadly he probably sold a bunch to his lemmings.
Was it hand cranked?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Did Jim Bakker try to sell her silver solution to prevent reptilian aliens?

It blows my mind that he still finds a way to get on TV and that people still watch and listen to him.
And buys all that crap he is hawking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT