ADVERTISEMENT

All American Game Bowl Thread

Pretty sure we are the real dbu Steele? Hate to say it but hilinski is gonna pick you apart the next few years!

He might end up being a punter here. I’m not impressed with him at QB.. I’ve seen him play, and watched his highlight films and I’m not enthusiastic as most are. I hope I’m wrong “very wrong” but I don’t see it!
You cant read to much into it

Reactions: Brace1
He might end up being a punter here. I’m not impressed with him at QB.. I’ve seen him play, and watched his highlight films and I’m not enthusiastic as most are. I hope I’m wrong “very wrong” but I don’t see it!

I don’t disagree with this. He seems like a great kid so I’ll be rooting for him but I’m not seeing it either.

"He might end up being a punter here?"
Wow. I should have stopped reading that post right there.

Reactions: rogue cock
Is this the first time y’all have seen Hilinski play? Are y’all seeing the West OL? Y’all see all the ATH playing WR for the West team?

We are so fortunate to have such evaluators of talent on this board..
....such expertise to evaluate a player seeing him play in a All Star game on TV.
These people on this board have so much ability to see talent... much more ability than the 30 recruiters at 30 schools that offered Hilinski a scholarship

Did you see where Bama finished 5th ONCE in the last 6 classes and Saban completely revamped his entire recruiting process. Do you know what we'd do for a 5th ranked class? We'd have a parade.

Every team in the country except a handful would join your parade if they had a top 5 class.

I can't tell if it's mechanics or if his arm is just not that strong, but it seems like he is throwing everything off his back foot, At least I hope he is.

....such expertise to evaluate a player seeing him play in a All Star game on TV.
These people on this board have so much ability to see talent... much more ability than the 30 recruiters at 30 schools that offered Hilinski a scholarship

Yea because if there’s one thing we know about Muschamp it’s that he knows how to evaluate QB’s.

Yea because if there’s one thing we know about Muschamp it’s that he knows how to evaluate QB’s.
I mean he did sign Will Grier and Jake Bentley. They’re decent I guess. Also he was going to get Lamar Jackson until he got canned.

Back in the 80’s before ratings I was invited to the 250 top high school football camp and saw 75 recruiters miss evaluate players, that went on to do nothing, so no I don’t trust everything the scouts say about a prospect! They said Connor Mitch was all that and you see how that turned out for us! The guy couldn’t break the two deep at James Madison!

Back in the 80’s before ratings I was invited to the 250 top high school football camp and saw 75 recruiters miss evaluate players, that went on to do nothing, so no I don’t trust everything the scouts say about a prospect! They said Connor Mitch was all that and you see how that turned out for us! The guy couldn’t break the two deep at James Madison!

He helped Skai Moore beat UNcarolina in Charlotte a few years ago

Probably the most dominating All American game performance I’ve seen by the East team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT