ADVERTISEMENT

All of a sudden, I'm pissed at Spurrier again!

Really! Blame muschamp failure on the previous coach that's been gone for 4-1/2 years..

I'd rather spurrier stayed this entire time.. He wouldn't have continued down the losing path... Besides we would Atleast be able to get a 1st down.!

BS . The 3-9 Spurrier team would destroy this squad . They played with way more heart . I would take Spurrier coaching a flock of geese over any Champ led team . Spurrier quit because he didn’t want to fall into Mediocrity. Muschamp would give his right nut to be mediocre the next 3 years

Everyone blamed SOS for a mess, but his classes were still top 15-20 when Champ took over. Then Champ has maintained decent recruiting but play has gone wrong way. The guys that played for Spurrier had been better coached which made Champ look good. Now Spurriers guys are gone, its all Champ but i bet he gets 2 more yrs!

Explain why Muschamp won more games with Spurrier’s players than without?

Really! Blame muschamp failure on the previous coach that's been gone for 4-1/2 years..

I'd rather spurrier stayed this entire time.. He wouldn't have continued down the losing path... Besides we would Atleast be able to get a 1st down.!
He was having a miserable season so he up and quit in the middle of the season. You want that?

And the problem I have is that our cupboard is bare again. We have no Deebo, Edwards or any major playmakers on this team for the next few years? Somebody please prove me wrong. Please.

At least Spurrier will admit he didn't do a good job, of evaluating recruits during the end of his tenure.
Boom is in denial, he's not a elite recruiter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT