Secondary - Advantage - USC

Offensive Line - Even
Tight End - Advantage - USC
Wide Receiver - Advantage- USC
Running Back - Advantage- USC
Quarterback - Advantage - USC

Special Teams - Even

Coaching- Advantage - USC

I doubt the OL's are even. Not even close based upon returning unit numbers. Not even close. RB is probably even as well tbh. Dowdle and company behind our OL, facing their front 7 versus Hines and Gallaspy behind their OL facing our front 7 seems a push at best for SC. And the QB play is pretty even also, Finley is a player, experienced and looked good vs good teams last year. He was a 60% passer that threw for 3000 yards against a tough schedule.

I doubt the OL's are even. Not even close based upon returning unit numbers. Not even close. RB is probably even as well tbh. Dowdle and company behind our OL, facing their front 7 versus Hines and Gallaspy behind their OL facing our front 7 seems a push at best for SC. And the QB play is pretty even also, Finley is a player, experienced and looked good vs good teams last year. He was a 60% passer that threw for 3000 yards against a tough schedule.
My God, how did they go 7-6 with all this amazing talent. I keep hearing about?

My God, how did they go 7-6 with all this amazing talent. I keep hearing about?

It boggles the mind doesn't, but maybe because they are from the mighty ACC

giphy.gif

i'm not willing to give us the edge or break-even on the OL, the secondary or special teams. We might be much better there, but I'm not certain. That said, I think we can win as long as we some improvement in the OL and secondary play over last year.

i'm not willing to give us the edge or break-even on the OL, the secondary or special teams. We might be much better there, but I'm not certain. That said, I think we can win as long as we some improvement in the OL and secondary play over last year.

As someone said in another thread, if we can play without turnovers, or no more than one or two, then I think we win.

The taters are worried about losing to NC State this season, so they're all going to tell us NC State is great as a way to make themselves feel better. I wonder how they'll feel if we actually win tomorrow? We've got at least a punchers chance. Not that it matters, but I haven't seen a single prediction of a blowout win for NC State.
I think it makes them all feel better to think that NC State is a powerhouse team rather than to admit that Watson and company played like absolute crap against them last season.

Defensive Tackle Advantage - NCSU
Defensive End - Advantage - NCSU
Linebacker- Advantage - USC

Offensive Line - Even

Special Teams - Even

All due respect to Hayden Hurst, whom I love, I am not sure we have the advantage at TE.

Defensive Tackle Advantage - NCSU
Defensive End - Advantage - NCSU
Linebacker- Advantage - USC

Offensive Line - Even

Special Teams - Even

Not sure about the comparisons but in the most recent history South Carolina is 9-0 against the the State of North Carolina. Going for the 10-bomb.

Just curious, just how exactly did you come up with the comparisons of each teams units
Casual observation of both schools pre season camps and games from last year. Also, I have the greatest football mind in the history of the sport.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT