ADVERTISEMENT

And... We're BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the conference popping back up top. And would you look who's in 5th!?
link

Did you take the time to read that garbage? That's one of those articles that might as well be titled "Click on me and argue about things that don't matter in the comments section so that I will get noticed!!!"

That whole article is complete and utter nonsense.

Did you take the time to read that garbage? That's one of those articles that might as well be titled "Click on me and argue about things that don't matter in the comments section so that I will get noticed!!!"

That whole article is complete and utter nonsense.
So you did read it as well? o_O

We? Nowhere in that article did I see USC mentioned as a reason why the SEC is best. Also, what else would you expect from CBS, a station that pretty much airs SEC games exclusively.

We? Nowhere in that article did I see USC mentioned as a reason why the SEC is best. Also, what else would you expect from CBS, a station that pretty much airs SEC games exclusively.
im-a-new-5a3017.jpg

That's amazing. Their team is in the playoff and they are still so butt hurt that they have to come to their rivals site and troll conference rankings.

Reactions: 67gamecock
Geez, who could have predicted 5 years ago that the ACC would suck year after year and Clemson would have an easy path to the playoff?

Reactions: BigTomE
What I don’t get about you arrogant ass wipes is why you can’t be good sports about your team and post under your true handle??? Why create a new handle just to stir the pot. Man up and post under your true handle.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
What I don’t get about you arrogant ass wipes is why you can’t be good sports about your team and post under your true handle??? Why create a new handle just to stir the pot. Man up and post under your true handle.
This is honestly my first time posting on this board. I don't have any other handle

Are these losers really that insecure ? So many hang out over here. You would think they would focus on what they have in front of them instead of our message board. Really is strange

This is honestly my first time posting on this board. I don't have any other handle

Honestly, I think you’re full of it. But if you say so! And if you are telling the truth, then you are a perfect example of a tater turd fan. Come over here and stir the pot rather than basking in the glory of your team’s accomplishments with the rest of your fellow turds on your own board. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: vehemon
I for one would have no way of ever knowing about anything ever posted on a Clemson board on Rivals or anywhere else, unless someone on this or another Gamecock site made reference. I don't go to such places, would feel like walking into a, um, "alternative" bar. What do you want? Why are you here? Don't you have anything to keep you interested back where you came from? You really don't sound like a troll. Why are you here?

Reactions: woodruffcock
I for one would have no way of ever knowing about anything ever posted on a Clemson board on Rivals or anywhere else, unless someone on this or another Gamecock site made reference. I don't go to such places, would feel like walking into a, um, "alternative" bar. What do you want? Why are you here? Don't you have anything to keep you interested back where you came from? You really don't sound like a troll. Why are you here?

Au contraire mowog, he is 100% troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT