ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dabo lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2015
Dabo was quoted as saying "I hope I never have a player hit a girl..."

Um, how about Joe Craig, moron?!! Why doesn't the media challenge him when he spouts off lies like this?

Reactions: vehemon
What about Deandre McDaniel? He choked the girl and midget-tossed her down the stairs. Spurrier would have kicked his Azz off the team immediately.

What about Deandre McDaniel? He choked the girl and midget-tossed her down the stairs. Spurrier would have kicked his Azz off the team immediately.
Dumbo is still waiting while they "gather all the facts". Probably make a decision sometime after the player graduates, per usual.

You mean the incident that happened when Tommy Bowden was HC? Lousy Dabo...he should have kick McDaniel off the team anyway.

Hey, did Spurrier ever recruit and sign anybody who kidnapped and tied up a girl in HS? I can't remember.

You mean the incident that happened when Tommy Bowden was HC? Lousy Dabo...he should have kick McDaniel off the team anyway.

Hey, did Spurrier ever recruit and sign anybody who kidnapped and tied up a girl in HS? I can't remember.
What about the guy who beat his gf with the towel rod? dumbo didn't even suspend him that time, right?

Reactions: FORKCOCK
What about the guy who beat his gf with the towel rod? dumbo didn't even suspend him that time, right?
Let's see if we can recall the story: Joe Craig and girlfriend get into fight, both are bloodied and not fighting by the time police arrive, both refuse to press charges against each other. What should the police have done? Probably charge each with simple assault, but they didn't, which is part of a huge Clemson conspiracy to protect football players (and which very clearly never happens in Columbia, where everything is ethical and on the up and up). Craig was suspended, to my recollection, but since you seem to be the expert on these Clemson situations, maybe you can provide some evidence that he wasn't. He was given his chance, and was dismissed immediately the next time he had an incident.

So, no comment on Spurrier signing Jarriel King, who was actually CHARGED with kidnapping in HS? Of course not, because that might detract from your CLEMSON BAD argument. The truth is, college coaches are paid a lot of money to win, and they all, including Spurrier, make questionable decisions and take calculated risks for the sake of winning. I know you guys were super-disappointed when Dabo actually suspended Watkins for a couple games, since it doesn't fit the non-disciplinarian narrative. And even moreso when Clemson beat Auburn without him.

Let's see if we can recall the story: Joe Craig and girlfriend get into fight, both are bloodied and not fighting by the time police arrive, both refuse to press charges against each other. What should the police have done? Probably charge each with simple assault, but they didn't, which is part of a huge Clemson conspiracy to protect football players (and which very clearly never happens in Columbia, where everything is ethical and on the up and up). Craig was suspended, to my recollection, but since you seem to be the expert on these Clemson situations, maybe you can provide some evidence that he wasn't. He was given his chance, and was dismissed immediately the next time he had an incident.

So, no comment on Spurrier signing Jarriel King, who was actually CHARGED with kidnapping in HS? Of course not, because that might detract from your CLEMSON BAD argument. The truth is, college coaches are paid a lot of money to win, and they all, including Spurrier, make questionable decisions and take calculated risks for the sake of winning. I know you guys were super-disappointed when Dabo actually suspended Watkins for a couple games, since it doesn't fit the non-disciplinarian narrative. And even moreso when Clemson beat Auburn without him.
Yeah, they called the coach to come over ...they're bleeding & need medical attention, but the next morning, nobody wants to press charges. It's a Christmas Miracle!!! Typical clemsux--all kinds of S%# happens, but it's a friggin paradise. Only the clemturds believe that crap.

Reactions: madj013
Yeah, they called the coach to come over ...they're bleeding & need medical attention, but the next morning, nobody wants to press charges. It's a Christmas Miracle!!! Typical clemsux--all kinds of S%# happens, but it's a friggin paradise. Only the clemturds believe that crap.
It sounds like that's something you believe, rather than Clemson fans. But carry on.

It sounds like that's something you believe, rather than Clemson fans. But carry on.
19b if you and your girlfriend or wife get into a confrontation that's bloody and the cops come one or both of you will be arrested, it doesn't matter if you or her press charges.

Don't believe me, try it.

Reactions: oakley51
Typical? Please please explain in great detail what's typical. Yall can't stand the fact that dabo runs a tight ship and doesn't tolerate much. Hello Stephen Garcia. How many times was he suspended and how many games did he actually miss? That's what I thought. Does that mean young men on the football team don't mess up? Nope. Ask Ammon Lakip. You must have the Clemson PD confused with the Tallahassee PD. When the story doesn't end up the way you coots want it to, you turn to corruption in the Clemson PD. Grow up and gather facts before you start spewing non-sense. Oh yea, I think Artavis just scored again and a 1 legged QB did also. Come on, say it, 5 out of the last 6. Haha. Don't stop there, go back 20, 30 or so years. Oh yea that's right, it doesn't benefit yall. How bout yall worry about your own coach and keeping him sober and try to keep your recruits from being "decootments".

Dabo was quoted as saying "I hope I never have a player hit a girl..."

Um, how about Joe Craig, moron?!! Why doesn't the media challenge him when he spouts off lies like this?

How is this a lie? If a coach says "I hope we never lose another game" is he a liar because they lost a game in the past?

He stated he hopes he never has that happen. I can only assume Spurrier would hope the same thing.

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
Hey MattiefatAZZ......Not the same thing. Garcia didn't hit anybody! He keyed a car (which is the worst thing he did) and drank beer underage (just like the rest of us did).

Dabo did not suspend Joe Craig for beating the crap out of a girl with a towel rod. He did kick him off the team later on when Craig had another incident. Dabo is full of crap.

How is this a lie? If a coach says "I hope we never lose another game" is he a liar because they lost a game in the past?

He stated he hopes he never has that happen. I can only assume Spurrier would hope the same thing.

I'm sure because he would kick the player off the team immediately, not wait to see if charges are pressed.

Is it just me or does it appear taters don't have a problem with domestic violence. They keep comparing it to Garcia. Domestic violence = underage drinking or vandalism? Odd reasoning.

Reactions: Bleedgandb3334
Dabo did not suspend Joe Craig for beating the crap out of a girl with a towel rod. He did kick him off the team later on when Craig had another incident. Dabo is full of crap.

Actually Joe Craig was suspended for 3 games in the 2011 season for the first altercation where no charges were pressed and no arrests were made. He was dismissed permanently after the second incident when criminal charges were filed.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/34680131

Sorry, didn't mean to let facts get in the way of your argument.

Typical? Please please explain in great detail what's typical. Yall can't stand the fact that dabo runs a tight ship and doesn't tolerate much. Hello Stephen Garcia. How many times was he suspended and how many games did he actually miss? That's what I thought. Does that mean young men on the football team don't mess up? Nope. Ask Ammon Lakip. You must have the Clemson PD confused with the Tallahassee PD. When the story doesn't end up the way you coots want it to, you turn to corruption in the Clemson PD. Grow up and gather facts before you start spewing non-sense. Oh yea, I think Artavis just scored again and a 1 legged QB did also. Come on, say it, 5 out of the last 6. Haha. Don't stop there, go back 20, 30 or so years. Oh yea that's right, it doesn't benefit yall. How bout yall worry about your own coach and keeping him sober and try to keep your recruits from being "decootments".
A tight ship?! LMAO. Took him 3 months to figure out Warkin's punishment. All the while, was still on the team & never missed a practice. He was still a representative for the school & recruits could still meet the great Potkins! Yeah, he didn't play for 2 games, but dumbo didn't really have a choice, what with the cop cam & all. Dumbo's a farce. The comment about Carolina fans "can't stand the fact that dumbo runs a tight ship" is beyond ridiculous. I can't stand dumbo for a lot of things, but that's not one of them. Haha.

With Spurrier's tight ship, anytime a player is arrested, they're suspended from the team. Not dumbo.

I'm sure because he would kick the player off the team immediately, not wait to see if charges are pressed.

Is it just me or does it appear taters don't have a problem with domestic violence. They keep comparing it to Garcia. Domestic violence = underage drinking or vandalism? Odd reasoning.
You genuinely believe that Spurrier would not even wait to see if charges were pressed before kicking a player off of his team? I really don't even think you guys are serious over here. This is a great big troll board, right?

Hey MattiefatAZZ......Not the same thing. Garcia didn't hit anybody! He keyed a car (which is the worst thing he did) and drank beer underage (just like the rest of us did).
Wrong. I never compared Garcia to anybody. Yall call Dabo a liar when he never did. All I said was Dabo doesn't tolerate much, unlike the whole Garcia thing. That's not a crack on Garcia and mistakes he made, cause I've made the same ones. It's a crack on SOS for giving him 5 strikes. Don't use stuff like Dabo and staff or the PD cover up stuff cause you have zero clue what your talking about. The Joe Craig thing was disappointing to say the least and he embarrassed himself and the university. But to drag Dabo in it is just plain stupid. Bring facts to the arguments cause if you don't you just look plain dumb. By the way, Joe Craig was suspended for the first 3 games and from track and field stuff also after his first incident and dismissed after his 2nd. So do research before any of yall make statements. It's called GOOGLE.

Reactions: taterpride
You genuinely believe that Spurrier would not even wait to see if charges were pressed before kicking a player off of his team? I really don't even think you guys are serious over here. This is a great big troll board, right?
Spurrier doesn't have a say in the matter of a arrested player being kicked off the team. If a player gets arrested he is off the team per school policy. Now a player can be reinstated and Spurrier has a say in that but his is not the only say.

Spurrier doesn't have a say in the matter of a arrested player being kicked off the team. If a player gets arrested he is off the team per school policy. Now a player can be reinstated and Spurrier has a say in that but his is not the only say.
Sure, but that has nothing to do with the supposition that Spurrier would have immediately kicked Joe Craig off the team. Craig was not arrested.

Exactly! School policy. At clemsux, dumbo can drag his feet and a player stay on the team even after being arrested (Potkins). It's by design. They do what they want "in those hills".

Sure, but that has nothing to do with the supposition that Spurrier would have immediately kicked Joe Craig off the team. Craig was not arrested.
Spurrier just said if a player hits a women, he's off the team. #hardhead

Spurrier just said if a player hits a women, he's off the team. #hardhead
But if a player kidnaps and ties up a woman...let's recruit and sign him! I assume you'll avoid addressing this for the third time. I'm sure it wasn't true though, since the charges were dropped because King was a minor and a D1 football prospect. We'll ignore that he was charged with felony sexual assault for drugging and raping a woman in 2014 and booted from the Seahawks team, but I'm sure those were just coincidences. Spurrier only recruits character. I mean, when he's not golfing.

Actually Joe Craig was suspended for 3 games in the 2011 season for the first altercation where no charges were pressed and no arrests were made. He was dismissed permanently after the second incident when criminal charges were filed.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/34680131

Sorry, didn't mean to let facts get in the way of your argument.
So the OP was correct. Dumbo has had players who have hit women. Yet, he sits in front of reporters & a mic and says he "hopes he never has a player hit a girl". When, in fact, he has already! At least twice!!. How could he forget the "violent and bloody altercation" (thanks for the link, baseballfan!). Hmmm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleedgandb3334
But if a player kidnaps and ties up a woman...let's recruit and sign him! I assume you'll avoid addressing this for the third time. I'm sure it wasn't true though, since the charges were dropped because King was a minor and a D1 football prospect. We'll ignore that he was charged with felony sexual assault for drugging and raping a woman in 2014 and booted from the Seahawks team, but I'm sure those were just coincidences. Spurrier only recruits character. I mean, when he's not golfing.
So you want spurrier to kick a player off the Seahawks team?! And I'm sure there are plenty of clemsux recruits who've been in trouble before enrolling in school & clemsux still signs them.

Tight ship? Given this summer's rash of arrests and the way they slowly trickled out to the public, you're claiming he runs a tight ship? That's adorable.

And aside from the Garcia debacle, can you point me to all these players running wild during recent years at USC? Jerideau got arrested for jay walking. That's about the last thing I can remember.

So you want spurrier to kick a player off the Seahawks team?! And I'm sure there are plenty of clemsux recruits who've been in trouble before enrolling in school & clemsux still signs them.
Of course. I'm not the one pretending like Clemson is above that. Are you catching on yet? I'm worried about your reading comprehension skills.

Spurrier has ALWAYS said, if you hit a girl, you're off the team.

Reactions: vehemon
Of course. I'm not the one pretending like Clemson is above that. Are you catching on yet? I'm worried about your reading comprehension skills.
Well, that's the OP. Dumbo IS trying to act like he's above that. Reading comprehension. From you...good one! Maybe you should start over to grasp the full concept & re-read until you fully understand. Cause right now you're using clemsux logic.

And does anyone believe Dabo wasn't naked when him and mama went nite nite?

That's all this board is, they talk more about Clemson than they do their own team. I learn more about Clemson on this board, than what I do over on Tiger Illustrated!

Reactions: oakley51
Well, that's the OP. Dumbo IS trying to act like he's above that. Reading comprehension. From you...good one! Maybe you should start over to grasp the full concept & re-read until you fully understand. Cause right now you're using clemsux logic.
OK, let's try these:

"I hope I never get audited by the IRS."
"I hope I never break my toe stubbing it on the couch."
"I hope my flight is never delayed."

All of these have happened to me. Now...does that make any of my above statements untrue, or inaccurate? A simple "yes" or "no" will do. Could I add an "again" at the end of each of those if I felt that the fact that those had happened before might be of interest to the reader? Sure. So, tell me, Master of Reading Comprehension...are any of those lies?

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT