ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance Malzahn gets booted?

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
They put up a stat that showed 5+ losses for Auburn in 4 of the last 6 years.
Last year they beat Bama and UGA. Then promptly lost to UGA and UCF in the bowl game.
Whatcha think?

I remember he has that buyout. That’s probably why he stays.

None. Buyout and he just donated a large amount of money to the school at the beginning of the year. Smart move.

Reactions: Judson1
I thought I had heard they had some stud QB expected to takeover next year and he is a "Malzahn style" guy.
If that's true I'd stick with him if i were them.

This attitude of firing guys if they dont win a championship in 3-5 years is amazing. There is ONE champion each year.....and right now it's a 50% chance that will be Bama so all the other teams are clawing for that other 50% chance.

There is only one championship. In the SEC there is only one title. The other 13 teams are at a disadvantage.

That said, they are give a ton of money and support to those 13 programs. Asking for a winning record over power 5 conferences isn’t asking much ( we don’t have that over the last 3 years). Auburn wanting better than 7-5 when you play 3 give me games every year isn’t asking for much either.

Nah Auburn would eat that 32 million dollars like a fried pork chop if they were fed up with Gus . They fired Chizik two years after a national title . They don’t mess around down there . I think last year beating Bama saved Gus . If they don’t win 10 games next year they will run him out of town

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT