ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance of charter bus to Baton Rouge

Anybody with that kind of time and money needs to be contributing to the relief efforts in Richland County and forget about a meaningless road trip to a ballgame.

Mel Estrada? That's a pretty obscure reference, even for Cock Hudson.

5171THE_THREE_BURIALS_OF_MELQUIADES_ESTRADA.jpg

Anybody with that kind of time and money needs to be contributing to the relief efforts in Richland County and forget about a meaningless road trip to a ballgame.
beg 2 differ on "meaningless road trip"? any road trip is special, problem w/ this is short notice.
yes its a horror for the folks who have had their lives torn apart, but life goes on....& "Anybody with that kind of time and money needs to be contributing to the relief efforts in Richland County" may well do it..

No need to call out fellow Gamecock fans for wanting to see their team play ball. Many of us are doing what we can to help and donate time, talent and treasure for our fellow South Carolinians. It is okay to help out AND be a Gamecock fan too.

Reactions: vehemon
any chance of a charter bus to Baton Rouge for a long 'day trip'?
'Day trip'? There aren't enough hours in the day for a 'day trip'! Of course, the game will probably be over by the end of the 1st qtr, so I guess the bus could always leave early!

'Day trip'? There aren't enough hours in the day for a 'day trip'! Of course, the game will probably be over by the end of the 1st qtr, so I guess the bus could always leave early!
Some of the guys I tailgate with drove to Shreveport and back. Not sure if they will be going to LSU this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT