ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance we could give California back to Mexico?

This is why you don't trust Dems on gun control and give one inch. "Assault weapons" will be redefined as any gun. They will lie and bastardize the meaning of anything to get their way.
If Republicans ever take control again the first thing they should do is make lying by federal officials a crime punishable by life in prison. Misinformation problems solved once and for all.

We are actually getting some pretty good Californians in my area. They left California because of all the BS and couldn't take it anymore.

Yes, but they'll be convinced the Democrat party is the best choice for your area. "This time we'll get it right".

I have no problem with lefties fleeing the crapholes they made. My problem is they don't recognize what made it a craphole, and start doing that to other areas.

California is in debt like no other. Now that have serious water problems. That state’s been running the wrong way for a long time but the Hollywooders and big politicians and Pelosi have turned it into a lucrative deal for themselves and now think because they have money and the glitter they should run the country and we all should listen. “Everything that glitters is not gold.”

Maybe if that wall ever starts getting rebuilt, it ought to be turned due north at Yuma up to Bullhead City then NNW for 500 miles or so to Carson City then due W to the coast. USA keeps the top portion and let the southern 2/3 form their own state. Cut out a lot of troubles and a lot of mouth from the USA. Just a dream.

California has some beautiful properties, landscapes, weather, golf courses, women and wine. Too bad its become so liberal that it's policies and taxes have crippled its economy and made it almost impossible to live there.

Reactions: 92Pony
To be fair, and if some had bothered to read the article vs. just going off on the headline, the reason was stated. In order to list Bumble Bees under the endangered species list, the Bees had to be placed under the fish umbrella, due to Agricultural groups suing to not have insects placed on the list.

Reactions: Dizzy01
To be fair, and if some had bothered to read the article vs. just going off on the headline, the reason was stated. In order to list Bumble Bees under the endangered species list, the Bees had to be placed under the fish umbrella, due to Agricultural groups suing to not have insects placed on the list.

Oh I saw that. Imho, it didn't make it any less stupid.

This ought to be good. I dont know about state law, but federal law says critical habitat MUST be designated for endangered species. I don't doubt California law is at least that.

Reactions: SparkleCity
CA is a state with many emerging problems. The drought is affecting millions of people.
Expect another rough year of fires all over the NW.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT